Chapter 2

It was a normal day in the Locksly household, Regina was applying her makeup and Robin was waking up Ava and Roland.
"Roland, it's time too get up for school" Robin said as he opened the door.
"Okay daddy" Roland said and stretched out of his bed. Robin then went into Ava's room and woke her up aswell. Robin then took the children down stairs and made them breakfast. Regina then came down, she was wearing a plain white tight jumper and black leggings with a pair of black heeled boots. She walked into the kitchen and kissed both her children on the head as she said "good morning". She then walked to her husband and placed a small kiss on his lips.
"You look stunning" Robin said to his wife, making her blush.
"Thank you, don't look so bad yourself" Regina said with a wink. They both laughed and Regina got out a glass of orange for everyone. As the family sat and had breakfast together time seemed to pass quickly as Belle was already at the door.
"That's Belle, I'll get the door and you take the kids up and get them ready, I ironed the clothes last night, they should be on the ironing board" Regina said to Robin and he did.
Regina then answered the door to Belle.
"Good morning Belle" Regina smiled as Belle entered the home.
"Good morning Miss Locksly" Belle smiled. Regina had told Belle to call her by her name but she felt 'Miss Locksly' was more appropriate. Roland then came running down the stairs, dressed for school and Ava not far behind him.
"Good morning you too" Belle smiled. Belle took them to school every morning as Regina and Robin went to work early.
"Okay Belle well we have to go" Regina smiled.
"Okay, I'll see you later" belle smiled.
"Bye mommy! Bye daddy!" Roland and Ava both said.
"Byee!" Regina and Robin said and walked out. They both went to their cars, said their goodbyes and went to work.

Later that night, Regina and Roland were sat watching TV and Ava and Roland were in bed, when the doorbell suddenly rang.
"Who's this at this time?" Regina said standing up.
"God knows" Robin said with a yawn.
Regina opened the door and stood there in silence, mouth open her hands began to shake.
"Regina" a man called, a slight evil twang in his voice. Regina slammed the door shut and turned quickly around, tears forming in her eyes. Robin got up worryingly and walked towards his wife.
"Regina? Who was that? What's wrong?" Robin asked, fear in his tone, grabbing her hands.
Regina tired to speak but couldn't get words to come out her mouth.
"Regina?" Robin asked once more but Regina fell to the ground. Passed out.
Robin fell down with Regina, fear growing in his entire body.
"Regina?! Regina?!" Robin said as she fell. What's going on?