btw im Skye

It was just about to hit nightfall in the terrarium as Skye rode Koraidon over to the academy entrance.
She had caught something and really wanted to show Kieran.

Almost as soon as she entered, Kieran rushed over to her.

"Skye! Would you mind chatting?" He would ask, twirling that bit of hair that tended to hang loose of his hairband.

"Of course!" Skye instinctively grabbed one of his hands excitement, her tender smile loosening the tension in the air.

"Great, so, uh..." Kieran's cheeks would become a bit rosy at Skye's touch. "Would you... care to trade?"

"Of course I would! I'd love to trade with you, Kieran!" Skye would exclaim, already going to choose the pokemon she wanted to trade him.

Kieran would let out a small chuckle before getting out his choice of trade, an applin.

"Woah, wowzers! We are both trading applin!" Kieran would note aloud, hoping Skye doesn't remember the significance of trading applin, even though she was from galar, where that tradition is commonplace.

"It... seems we are-" Skye would smile, her face growing red as she would subtly blush at their hidden implications with the applin.

After trading, Drayton would walk by, stopping when he saw what the two had traded.

"Applin, huh? You both know that trading applin with others is a sign of love in some places, right?" Drayton teased Kieran and Skye, hoping for a reaction from the both of them.

"We know-!" Skye and Kieran quickly exclaim at the same time, which caused them both to go red from embarrassment.

"Well then, congrats!" Drayton congratulates them before walking over to the nearby league table to rest and eat snacks.