"Really?" Kevin smiled.

"Yeah! I believe in you." I answered smiling back at the Smartest boy out of the rest of us.

"You know Last time I had a sick day..I played video games, drank Ginger ale, and ate Chicken soup." Mike told Kevin.

I giggled at that while Kevin shook his head and went back to writing down notes for the Samurai battle wing and the Mega Zord. 

"What's up with you?" Mike asked Mia and I.

"Jaydens still not back." Mia answered with a frown.

My smile faded away after I heard his name.

"Hello everyone!" Ji came strolling in with a very much so fake-happy tone, "Hi Emily! I hope you're feeling better! Have you finished breakfast?"

As soon as Ji began his sentence with, "HELLO EVERYONE!" my face went from, 'upset' to 'creeped-the-fuck-out.'

"You can cut the Happy-happy act." Mike told him with the same, 'creeped-the-fuck-out' face I had, "We know something's up."

"We know Jayden's gone." Mia stood up in the middle of that sentence. My face grew more worried.

Ji sighed, "Don't worry. He'll be back. The rest of us just need to focus on our mission."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little while later, I unbandaged Kevin's arm. Apparently it was only a sprain, nothing more nothing less. 

Kevin started bending and stretching his left arm while Emily began stretching her left leg.

"Good to see you guys are at least feeling better." Mike said. He sat down beside me and Mia on the white bench. I was in the middle with Mia sitting beside me on my right. Mike sat down on my left, "I remember how messed up I felt when that Nighlok attacked my buddies just because they were hanging with me."

"Think about what Jayden's feeling." Mia said, "Knowing that we're willing to take hits for him."

The thought of that just makes me want to die. He could be anywhere by now. He can be here right now, but we just can't see him..

"Yeah, it must be so hard to know you're the only Ranger with the ceiling power." Mike said.

"It's very hard." I agreed. I took in a deep breath before speaking, "You guys don't think..part of the reason why he left was because of me, right?"

It hurts just saying that.

"What? No..Of course not." Mia said placing her hand onto my knee as a sign of comfort, "Why would you think that?"

"Because.." I tried explaining, "I don't know, That thought has been stuck in my head all night."

"Well get that thought out of your head." Mike told me, "The guy loves you. He wouldn't leave you like this without a reason."

The guy loves you.

That rung inside my head like a village bell.

"He didn't leave her. He left us, because he's scared we'd die just for him." Mia corrected Mike. I felt Mia's eyes move to mine. Although I didn't have the strength to even look at her, "He didn't leave because of you, Tawny. But he does love you."

I nodded my head very slightly, "Yeah.." I whispered, "He does, doesn't he?"

"Imagine if you held the whole world's fate in your hands." Mia said, "It's a lot."

"He'll come back. He just needs some time alone." Mike assured me.

I sighed, "I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~