Character Designs I: Firepaw, Princess, Filou, Cloverpaw, and Luna

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

The third sibling of the Firefamily (sounds like something you'd call Pokemon in the fire element) is Filou! He's a very worried boy. He's like his brother, in that he has ginger fur, but it's light ginger, not the dazzling highlighter orange of his brother (/hj). He's very sweet, and I imagine him to be a bit like Miles from the musical Tuck Everlasting (give it a listen, it's pretty good). He's such a good older brother, and he's a little envious of Firestar (Tommy looks up to him, like, a lot), but he and Tommy/Cloverpaw are good friends, given that they're denmates (they live in the same house). As to how he looks—pale ginger, like I said. He's got white paws, a white belly, and a white muzzle, and a normal-length tail. He doesn't have stripes, so he sticks out like that, BUT he does have the little paw/ankle markings similar to Firboi's. He's short-furred and average height, and he has really pretty hazel eyes. If Rusty hadn't gone out into the woods, and if Tommy didn't go with him, he probably would have. All of Jake's kids (on Nutmeg's side) are pretty adventurous.

Filou! Viola!

After Filou is Tommy/Cloverpaw

After Filou is Tommy/Cloverpaw. He's very sweet and a tad bit nervous (not Fourth Apprentice Alderpaw-level, but nervous nonetheless), but VERY adventurous. He likes plants, a lot, and Bluestar did consider giving him to Runningwind as an apprentice... but figured he probably should be toughened up with Mousefur instead. Speaking of Mousefur, the two have a very interesting relationship. On the one hand—ahem, paw—, Mousefur doesn't hate him, and tolerates him pretty well. But on the other, they're not as close as Firepaw and Runningwind. No matter! Anyways, as to looks, Cloverpaw is pretty much your average cat. He has brown tabbied fur over most of him, a white belly/chest area, muzzle, and legs. On his hind left leg, near his paw, he has a small smudge of tabbied brown fur. He's only got half of his tail, thanks to an adventurous mishap he had with a human trap (if you want to read about this, do comment, please!), but he's all good and still very adventurous! He has clover-green eyes (hence his name, Cloverpaw), and wouldn't be a bad medicine cat, if he chose to go down that route. He's not so sure that's the best option, though. Anyways, he became friends with Graypaw when he adventured onto ThunderClan territory one day, and they've been buds ever since!

Here we go!

And finally, Luna! I love the name, and, although I didn't come up with it, I can totally see how that works with her personality

And finally, Luna! I love the name, and, although I didn't come up with it, I can totally see how that works with her personality. Luna's actually based on a cat I had for a little bit, who was just gorgeous. She has browns and gingers all over her, and lots of tabby markings. She has green eyes, too, but more grass-colored! She ALMOST had a little moon mark on her shoulder or somewhere... but then I ditched that ahah. She's got a black nose, which she got from her mom, and is the only one out of her siblings to have one. Anyways, she's probably the least well-known of all of Firestar's siblings thus far. So let me introduce her a bit more for ya. Luna is a sweet girl, and very adventurous, like her sibs. While she only stands at normal cat height, if not a little bit shorter, she's an intimidating figure, and makes up for her rather skinny frame with a quick mind and a sharp tongue. She makes friends quickly, and while she's not super open to change, at least location-wise, she does love a good conversation, and a good cat to have a conversation with. She's a jokester, which is part of the reason she and Graypaw became bros, but she also knows how to take stuff seriously... sometimes. I think that she'd really like Spottedleaf, too, in a big-sisterly way. While they don't have the exact same personality, I think they'd mesh quite well, and besides—they're both calicos, and in the Warriors world of we-won't-say-outright-that-the-cat's-a-calico, calico besties have to stick together!

Here's my girl, Luna!

And that's it for Firestar's siblings! Who do you want to see next batch? Hope you enjoyed, see you 'round!

~Pringles