Chapter one

"You know Annabeth," I said, "We are dating for a long time and we are old enough to marry" She was looking at me happily.

"Will you marry me?" I gave her a ring-There was a pearl on it (my dad gave it)

"Yes!" She shouted. I kissed her.

"I love you Wise Girl"

"Me too, seaweed brain"

Actually I just realized that the other campers was taking our video and Sherman Young and Clarisse La Rue was making a video call with our parents.

"I love you Percy!" My mom shouted from Sherman's phone.

"Me too mom!" I shouted back.

Then I saw Piper McLean;

"I'm happy for you guys." Annebeth hugged her. She looked sad-maybe Because of her boyfriend Jason Grace died a few summers ago. Actually she has a girlfriend but never mind.

I said 'let's not talk about this' to myself. 'We can't ruin this happy day with that' I kicked these things out of my mind.

"So," Piper said. "When is the wedding? Will your godly parents come?"

"I don't know, Piper" Annabeth said. I turned to Annabeth;

"Let's go to the cabin 3"

"Okay" she giggled.

"Lemme leave" Piper said.

I hold Annabeth's hand and we went to the cabin 3,

"Wow, Annabeth," Malcolm Pace said, "I'm happy for you sis"

"Thanks Malcolm"

"I understand this when I see you two hugging" he said.

While we were walking, I saw Nico and Will,

"Make your best joke to them!" Will said.

"No." Nico said. Will said;

"Pleaseee" with a puppy face.

Nico sighed and said "You are not my type."

"So funny Nico and you smell like death" I said.

Look, I don't wanna make a argument just a joke.

"Oh, you should be comedian Percy" Nico answered me.

"I said Annabeth, I should be a comedian."

"Okay Percy" Annabeth said.

The all campers was saying "Congratulations" to us. Only one of them-sorry two (guess who?) Connor and Travis Stoll said "Can I call you Mrs. Jackson?"

"Ahhh" Annabeth said.

We went to the Poseidon Cabin at last. I looked outside it was like 8 o clock.

"It's never late for a underwater kiss?"

"You mean-"

"Yes, Come on"

When we got out the campers said "You know what to do!" They picked us up and threw into the water.

How can they know that we gonna have a underwater kiss, are they listening us?

I made a bubble and kiss her-this was the best underwater kiss. I know, I said this 8 years ago after the Titan War but this was the best!i

I looked Annabeth's yellow hairs and grey eyes. She is awesome!

"Let's get out honey." I said.

"Okay" she said. When I get out I saw a DAM HORSE sorry a DAM PEGASUS (please try not to laugh)

"Annabeth there is a DAM BLACKJACK!" (Im lmao after I say this)

"Why are you laughing Percy?"

"Ask this to Thalia and Grover A DAM COW and A DAM WATER FAUNTAIN!"

"I will."