Finally Part Two 'Man Made'

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Sorry, I did not mean to piss you off. I was only having a joke with you he explained.

Ha. Ha. I said flatly. Although I could not see his face, I could feel that he was smiling, and I was too. It was because I was tense, and I guess he was too. Laughter made it easier.

What are you doing home? I enquired in the same tone he had used on me. One with authority and some weird type of power, as a joke.

Have to do some manscaping he said.

Manscaping or landscaping? I asked just to be a smartarse.

Manscaping! we both began to laugh again.

Want to come over and watch me shave my cock and balls in the shower? he asked in his friendlier tone.

Of course, I do! I said loudly. I only have my shorts on, and I dont feel like going back inside to get more clothing on. Im going to jump the fence if thats ok. Meet me where I was hosing myself off yesterday, you can help me over I got up, put out the remains of my joint to smoke later, and brushed myself off.

Good, gives me a chance to touch you again his comment made me smile.

He pulled me over the ruff splinted ends of the palings into his strong arms. He did not put me down when I got to the other side.

Are you going to carry me over the thresh hold of your back door? Am I your backyard bride? He probably would have if I had not made him laugh so much. It was a pleasant feeling, the laughter of us both. We were starting to sound like friends. I had seen nothing that would suggest otherwise.

We went straight to his bathroom. He put the lid down on the toilet and motioned for me to sit there while he stripped completely naked. After he got in the warm, steaming water he reached for a can of shaving cream and a new disposable razor. I thought he might shave his beard, but he surprised me.

Garry squirted out enough shaving cream to massage around his pubic hair, balls, and the base of his crack. He held his cock out by holding onto its head and began to shave the hair off the root end of his shaft. He then shaved his nuts smooth. He finished by shaving off all the hair that grew above his cock. It stood out a little as Garry had hairy legs and a hairy chest. I will admit though it did make his hardening cock look even bigger.

I got under the water a kissed him before trying to get down on my knees so I could suck his freshly shaved dick, but he stopped me.

Not yet he whispered into my ear. Not another word was spoken until we got out of the shower. I surrendered. I would do what he wanted, I wanted to be vulnerable in front of him. I wanted him to know my body was his and he could do as he pleased. I wanted him to know he was in control.

He knew.

He did not ask, he just started. My dick was already standing to attention, but he paid no attention to it as such, just the hair that grew around it. Back in those days, it was uncommon to shave off your pubic or body hair. It was even before the porn star cut became popular (leaving a little shaved back hair above your cock complemented by smoothly shaved balls).

When he started rubbing shaving cream around my nuts and pubes, I almost felt scared. He was about to shave the most sensitive parts of my body. One slip and I could end up bleeding or worse. It was Garry after all, so I did not stop him. My legs began to shake a little just as he was about to place the blades of the razor on my skin. I took a deep breath and smiled at him. I was ready.

He started with my reddish-brown patch of pubic hair. There was not much hair to shave there anyway. I was a late bloomer and only started growing pubic hair about a year ago. As he continued to shave me, I became more trusting in him. I sucked my stomach in which made my balls pull up leaving Garry holding an empty sack of skin. He stopped me shaving, while I calmed down. Then when I released my nuts, he continued (I was learning still and did not realize it is easier to shave your balls when you relax, so you can almost use your nuts to keep the skintight). Shaving loose skin is a mistake I was later told.