Force from the Future Part 2

Somewhere in the past, a security guard was on duty, reading the newspaper when suddenly he heard what seemed to be a crash and lightning. He grabs his flashlight and goes to take a look. The flash of bright light continues as he leaves the building to investigate.

He looks up and sees the prison was causing the power surge. Suddenly Ransik and his gang appears in front of the guard. "Freeze!" shouted the guard, taking out his weapon and pointing it at him.

Ransik removes it the gun from his hand and gives it to Frax. "Hmm. appears to be an early 21st century weapon." said Frax as he examines it. Ransik crushes the gun in mid-air and the security guard becomes freaked out.

Nadira walks over to him and starts inspecting before she lifts him off the ground. "What year is it?" she asked.

"2001." he replied before she throws him from her into a stack of boxes.

"2001." said Ransik before chuckling. "That means no time force."

Out on the beach, the other time ship had crashed. "Wake up, wake up! The ship has a fuel leak!" shouted Circuit, trying to get the others to up and moving. Sarah was already conscious and was shaking Jen. "We got to get out of here right now!"

"I'm trying, Circuit. Jen, get up!" cried Sarah, shaking her sister as Trip looks up at her and Circuit. "We gotta get out of here!"

"Sarah?" he asked then realized what was going on. "Come on, come on! Let's go! Jen, come on, let's go! The ship's going to explode! Wake up!"

Trip then runs over to Lucas as Jen looks around her. "Lucas, come on! We got to get out of here now!" he tells Lucas.

Jen looks down at a yellow container, grabbing the handle before looking over at her sister, shocked that she was here with them. She then grabs her sister's hand and pulls her out of the ship.

"Come on, let's go." Trip said to Katie. The group finally got out of the time ship before it exploded on the beach, causing them to hit the ground. They looked at the wreckage and there was nothing left of the time ship. Katie runs over to Trip and helps him up.

"Thanks." said Katie. "We were almost history."

"Yes, you were, but luckily, my circuit circuits weren't damaged in the crash and I woke up just in time." said Circuit.

"I wonder where we are." said Lucas.

"I can tell you exactly where we are." said Circuit.

"Looks like 21st century earth." said Sarah, causing them to look at her.

"Sarah's right. We're just northwest of the city called Silver Hills in the year 2001." Circuit explained.

"2001? We've got to get back." said Katie.

"Sarah, how did you know that?" asked Jen, rounding on her little sister. "Better yet, why did you get on the time ship? Did you follow me?"

"I didn't want to be left behind." she tells her. "I'm sorry, Jen."

"You shouldn't have followed me. You know better than that." said Jen, then wraps her arms around her sister.

"You're my sister, Jen. I'll follow you no matter where you go." said Sarah, looking up at Jen. "Except when you were with...."

"We're not going anywhere." said Jen as she walks over to the others. "It's our fault Ransik is loose." She then hands out the morphers to everyone but Sarah. "We aren't going back until we capture him."

She then hands Sarah the container holding the last two morphers. "But Jen..." said Trip and she turns to face him. "He already beat us once."

"True, but that was before we had these Chrono Morphers." said Jen as she puts the morpher on and pink light surrounded her.