“You cheap whore, waste my time again or not do as I instruct, and you’re getting a taste of this whiplash.” He threatens between gritted teeth.

The carriage is here, and when he instructs that I enter, I hastily throw myself in. After his entrance, he knocks at the compartment, and the ride starts.

I wish he’d tell me where we are going, since he mentioned earlier that I’m relocating, but I’m not in the situation to ask him a question.

Stifling, I anticipate where we’d stop; my face turned anywhere else than his. His eyes kept burning my skin, intricately gawking, and it doesn’t seem like he’s stopping anytime soon.

“Due to your insolent actions, your Masters have ordered me to take you to the Aisle, another section of the pack where you can be monitored. There might be a war soon, and they’d like to keep you intact.” The way he gives out the information is as if he’s speaking directly, as the brothers had spoken to him.

I am glad he doesn’t expect a response from me, because when I am dumbfounded by his statement, he doesn’t force me to speak.

By the way, it’s cruel enough that Melissa’s death is pinned on me, but blaming me for everything else is a savage action that makes any strength I have left to disagree shrink.

As much as I was betrayed by Melissa, it still cuts deeper than glass on the skin that she’s dead because of me. She died because of the possession that the triplets have on me, and that’s the only friend I’ve ever had.

The aftermath blocks my chest from any form of love ever again; after all, everyone else hates me, and I’m sure it would be no difference in Aisle. I’m very certain because that’s from where those two snakes that put a collar and leash on me came.

The ride ends a few hours later, muteness ruling till we get inside, and the guard orders me to stay where he’s put me. It’s a beautiful room, filled with eclectic artistic creations like potteries, paintings, and scriptures, all on display in protective glasses.

A voice rose from my back, causing me to jump up in momentary fear. “Who are you?”

“I came from...” I didn’t know what to say or how to describe myself. That’s a difficult task to do for someone like me who has lost her identity.

Someone’s footsteps approach us, echoing throughout the space, until it stop a few distance away and my face falls in uneasiness. “Oh, she’s finally here. That’s the witch girl, Carla.” I recognize her annoying, pitchy voice as well.

Not now. I’ve just arrived here in less than five minutes. Can I not get at least a breathing space until tomorrow or the next?

There’s no way I’m not getting punished today, and trust me, my whole body still aches and is irritated at this moment.

“Wait, she’s real, Alana?” The girl named Carla, whose height towers over mine and who dresses elegantly with her skin glowing like that of a goddess, quickly jets backwards. “Then she must be dangerous.”

That fear in her eyes... I wish I was capable of investing it in every other werewolf and she-wolf here, but I’m helpless.

One of the blonde girls, the ones I detest with passion, who I now know to be Alana, walks closer and slaps me on the face.

“She’s the weakest being I’ve ever come across. She has no will to fight. She’s basically a toy, and, oh, I forgot to tell you. I dragged her around like the bitch she is, on a leash.” She flaps her well-manicured fingers around as she narrates to Carla, who chortles evilly back.

They keep on having discussions about me until the guard arrives back, Alana fakes falling to the ground, and Carla runs to help her up.

“Oh, my... Dustfang, help us. This witch, she’s got evil eyes.”

“She pushed me.”

“Oh, my skin. It would break.”

Their pretense as a doll irks me deep in the stomach. I am about to defend myself when the guard, Dustfang, kicks me in the chest, making me clutch onto my sternum. As I lose my breath for some time, unable to breathe, I gasp.

My vision blackens for a second before my sight catches him tightening his grip on the hilt. Not today...

The next thing that follows is a shrill tearing through my throat.

****

Spoilers:

For now the suffering and abuse will continue. You can't just expect to grow immediately... She'll pass through all sort and type of pains and those pains will trigger her power.

So powerful... Spoiler ahead

She'll destroy and cursed.....

And secondly those triplets... *smirking evily* let them enjoy their powerful domination now, it's still coming to eat their asses that you'd pity the later. But for now, she's still the weak witch.

Thank you for reading ♥