Jisung tilted his head so his cheek too was almost ground level, gazing up at Minho's still indifferent expression. But even indifferent, Jisung was convinced that- even just for a split second- Minho had had to rake his eyes away from... Jisung's ass? 

Jisung folded his brows slightly, his eyes creasing in concern.

"Can you help me get lower, Minho?" he pouted again.

Minho didn't seem to move, and yet out of nowhere, Jisung felt a sharp pressure on the small of his back, cool and slim fingers manipulating his spine so it bent almost painfully.

But Minho hadn't moved. This became even clearer when a throaty voice hummed in Jisung's ear.

"This stance is far too tempting."

Jisung's eyes widened in shock, and he shot up quickly enough to knock over the slender blonde who had whispered in Jisung's ear. Hyunjin fell back with peals of laughter, and even Minho couldn't hide a small smile.

A blush was starting to heat up along the bridge of Jisung's nose and he whined, moving towards Hyunjin to slap him playfully on the chest.

"Hyuuung~," he dragged the syllable out, grinning at the older boy.

Even after only meeting him a few times, Jisung felt somewhat comfortable with the older boy, and it made it easier to swallow the spark of panic that had quickly risen and fallen in his throat.

"What? You needed help," Hyunjin said with a shrug.

Jisung glanced under his eyelashes at Minho, whose face was watching the two boys talk almost critically. It seemed like he was sizing up the relationship between the two, and Jisung took this as a sign to take his teasing to the next level.

He craned one hand up to run through his own ashy-blond locks, ruffling them as he looked sulkily back at Hyunjin. He stepped only just closer to the older boy.

"True. I need a tall, strong man, to show me what to do."

As he spoke, Jisung landed one small hand outstretched against Hyunjin's clothed chest. He batted his eyelashes up at Hyunjin, again curving his spine to push out his ass and darting out a tongue to brush over his own flushed lips.

He tried to resist looking at Minho. He wanted Minho to feel jealous, but didn't want Minho to know that he wanted him to feel jealous. Jisung seemed to not have thought out his plan as one split-second glance proved Minho looked... unbothered. Bored, even.

So Jisung ramped it up.

He slung an arm round Hyunjin's neck and leaned up on his tiptoes to whisper in Hyunjin's ear.

Minho didn't hear what the younger boy was whispering and didn't seem to care. Instead, he shrugged, walked away, leaving the two to their teasing. As soon as Jisung noticed Minho had left, he pulled himself off of Hyunjin and tried to push down his sulky displeasure at Minho's clear lack of agitation.

His plan hadn't worked. It seemed Minho was immune to his charms. The feeling was foreign to Jisung, and when Hyunjin moved away to stand with Minho at the front of the room, Jisung resigned himself to defeat. Minho was a lost cause. Either not into boys, or not into the brat act, but clearly not into Jisung.

Jisung wasn't used to not getting what he wanted, but he also wasn't massively used to working hard, finding he was good at most things naturally. His charms had never failed before; Minho must have been the problem, and Jisung was never one to fight a losing battle.

Despite his defeat, he must have danced well in the class that Minho and Hyunjin were leading, as Minho barely commented on his technique this time. Hyunjin would pass by every now, keeping up the flirtatious energy Jisung had introduced before, and Jisung matched it light-heartedly.

It was after the class, outside, when hope was reignited.

Jisung had paused outside the building, nodding politely at some of the other dancers as they left, trying not to think about Minho. He'd sparked up a cigarette and leaned his back against the wall. He was resigned to finding someone else to pique his interest, not that anyone except Minho had caught his eye recently.

And then the cigarette was sent flying from his fingers. His back pressed even harder into the wall, a presence sending him backwards so that even the back of his thighs and calves hit the cold stone. A hand shot up, resting with firm power against the wall just to the side of Jisung's head.

Jisung flinched for only a second, eyes clenching shut, body tensing. And then his eyes opened and widened and met a gaze, frosty and dark as winter evenings. The eyes drowned out everything else, so much so that Jisung almost didn't register the single finger that had begun to trace lightly against his jaw.

"Really?" The voice was husky, whispering. "Trying to make me jealous?"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚