Tuesday
7: 39am
~ (Y/n)'s POV ~
I got out the shower, wrapped a towel around my body and walked to my room. I opened the door then closed it. I live in an apartment that's close to Niayio's Café. I've been working there for 4 weeks.

I am friends with my co-workers. They are really sweet, nice and helpful.

I walked to my closet and picked a black turtle neck and a short plaid skirt with knee heels boots.

I put my bra and underwear on, then I put deodorant on and put the shirt on and then the skirt and sprayed some mint perfume and put on hoops and a locket of Takemichi and I. I put my socks and boots on, and then I zipped them up. I brushed my hair and left it down. I grabbed my purse, phone, charger, lip gloss, chapstick, wallet, and my keys and put them in my purse.

I walked to the front door, I went to the elevator and pressed the button. I put my earphones in my ears and played some music.

The elevator doors opened, I walked in and was about to press the button until a man with a long black ponytail and dragon tattoo on his left side. Both sides of his head are shaved. I stepped to the side so he could come in.

He steps in and presses Lobby. I smiled and leaned back. He smiled. " Excuse me, but you look a little like my friend. " The black haired man said. I smiled and took my earphones out of my ears. " Yeah, I get that a lot. Takemichi and I are kind of alike in appearance. " I say. He looked confused and then nodded. " Is he your brother or boyfriend? " He asked.

~ ??? POV ~
I looked at her and waited for her to answer. " Um, he's my older brother. " She looks to the side nervously. I smiled and laughed slightly. She looks up at me. " Your brother is a dumbass sometimes. " I said, leaning over and laughing.

I stopped and looked at her and saw her angry expression. I smirked and placed my hand above her head and leaned over to her.

She gasped and tried to move me.

I smirked even more and stared. Too busy staring at her, I didn't feel her kick me where the sun didn't shine. A second later, I felt the pain in my private area. I groaned and held it. The elevator stops, and she gets off, running to her car.

I looked at her and grinned. Damn! I'm going to kick Takemichi's ass.

I slowly get out of the elevator and head to my motorcycle.

At Niayio's Café
~ No One's POV ~
(Y/n) walks in the Café and headed to the back to put her stuff away and clocked in. She grabs her apron and puts it on. She ties her hair up in a high ponytail. (Y/n) walks out and goes to the other register.

Birayi sees her and smiles. She cleans the counter off and gets both of the register ready and working. " Hi (y/n). " Birayi said, taking out her notepad for when the customers come in.

" Hey, Birayi. " (Y/n) greets back. " So, how are you doing? " She asked. " I'm doing okay. " (Y/n) answered. " Just okay? Did something happen? " Biayi asked. (Y/n) sighs. " Deino texted me yesterday. " She said, taking out her notepad and a pen. " What did he say? " She asked. " He asked me where I am?, when am I coming back? He misses me and wants to come back to Japan. Then he said,' Wherever I go, he'll always find me or know where I am. " She replied. " Okay, let me see your phone? " Birayi asked. She pulled her phone out from her apron.

Ex:
Babe, where are you?
06:49am

Ex:
(Y/n)! Answer me!
8:21am

Ex:
Fine! I see what you are trying to do.
You want me to find you.
Oh, baby, I can't wait until I find you know.

Birayi looks at the texts and gives (y/n) a worried expression. " (Y/n), I don't know. Deino is kinda crazy. After work, we'll go and report him. " She says. (Y/n) nodded.