CHAPTER ONE

🎸

It's Ha Rin's 17th birthday which is another word for she's getting fucked up tonight, but who cares, it's her birthday?

Ha Rin has everything a 17-year-old could really ask for, money, an apartment, and she's hot.

But ever since she got her first car a year ago she busted it up after a week of it having to, so like any other parent would do they took it away from her until she proved she was responsible.

All of that set-aside Ha Rin is very brilliant, she has crazy good marks and is at a private school in Seoul with her badass penthouse. (her parents are crazy rich)

She goes to an elite private school with other rich kids and her bad-ass fashionista best friend Akari.

          __________________________

"Okay what's gonna be your theme?" The blonde girl said, Ha rin looked over, "Does it have to have a theme? I want it to be like a night club you know? Everyone's dancing" Harin sneered. "People hooking up" she winks at Akari. "Oo I like that!" Akari held out her hand signaling to Ha Rin. "Let's decorate" the girl squealed.

When they reached Ha Rin's floor with almost 5 bags in hand they set everything up. Silver and Black streamers covered her high windows, balloons saying "Happy Birthday" around her kitchen island.
They set up a table with snacks, and alcohol that they got with Akari's fake id.

After they were done the whole place was filled with streamers, black and white confetti on the floor, and words that say Ha Rin's name in silver wording, and most importantly her bedroom will be locked so no weirdos hook up there.

It was 7:50 and the girls were almost ready.

"Bitch you look so hot!!" Akari giggled. She wasn't lying Ha Rin was wearing a silver sequin skirt with a tube top, and some cute boots.

"Okay come one lets take pictures before we forget." Ha Rin said getting out her phone, they both posed and took almost 50 pictures before *dinngg donng* people were here.

Ha Rin walked over to the door opened it, and saw Jake. "Hey birthday girl," said Jake wrapping his hands around Ha Rin. "Hey Jakey, I'm glad you could come," Ha Rin said with a warm smile. "Yeah of course wouldn't miss it," the boy said gazing at her.

They both break eye contact "Uh where are Ni-ki and them?" Ha Rin questioned, "Oh there coming later, where do I put these?" "Aw presents for me? You shouldn't have" she smirked giving Jake a side hug.

           __________________________

An hour rolled by and everyone who was invited and wasn't invited all came. Ha Rin was having the time of her life she was taking shot, dancing with her best friends and most importantly Jake was by her side the entire time (she has the biggest crush on him)

Another hour goes by and Jake stands on top of one of the tables, he signs to the DJ to stop the music. "Everyone let's say happy birthday to the birthday girl!" Jake screamed pointing to Ha Rin, everyone's eyes turned to Ha Rin and started cheering "Happy birthday" "This party is awesome!!" Ha Rin smiles and looks back at Jake.

Jake mouthed to Ha Rin, "Come here." Ha Rin walked over to Jake. He jumps off the table and grabs something from his back pocket. He pulled out a small box and Ha Rin expected it to be some expensive jewelry but no.

"CAR KEYS??" Ha Rin screamed and jumped onto Jake. Jake laughed and everyone in that room gasped. Ha Rin finally got off Jake and looked at the key, it was a Mercedes. "Wanna go see it?" Jake smiled "Of course!" Ha Rin said her face lighting up.

Everyone followed Jake and Ha Rin to the car

When they reached the bottom floor Ha Rin ran for the car, her jaw dropped and she ran to hug Jake again. If Akari didn't stop her she would've kissed Jake.

The car was an all-black Mercedes-AMG GT. She opened the car and sat in the driver's seat. Jake entered the passenger seat. "Thank you, Jake this means a lot," she said giving him a warm smile. "Of course"

They both got out and Jay whistled "THATS MY BOY!!" Jake and Ha Rin laughed.

"Okay, parties over people!! Come on go home" Akari yelled. Everyone groaned and eventually left, but Jake, Ni-ki, and Jay all stayed back to clean. "It was an awesome party Ha Rin," said Ni-ki. Jay and Jake both nodded agreeing with what Ni-ki said, "Thank you guys, and thanks for the presents," "Yeah but I think Jake won that" Jay laughed. Ha Rin looked at Jake but he was already looking at her. "Well I'm done so let's bounce," Ni-Ki said "Goodnight girls" Jay waved and they all left.

"Okay, Jake definitely likes you, a car?? Bitch a car?" Akari yelled. Ha Rin giggles, "Maybe he does" She blushed.