The council then moved on to the next order of business. "I now propose that we cast a vote to decide the container's fate," stated Koharu, her voice echoing in the silent room. The council members began to cast their votes, each revealing their stance on the matter.

Ashikaga Shin was the first to vote. "I vote yes. Let's get rid of the demon," he said, reflecting his deep-seated bias against Naruto.

Inuzuka Tsume, however, disagreed. "I vote no. The boy shouldn't be treated like this! As the Hokage has said, he IS a loyal shinobi to this village and doesn't deserve to be banished! I've known him since he was a young pup, and he often played with my son when they were younger," she argued, her words filled with conviction and empathy for Naruto.

Hojo Akira, a civilian politician known for his self-serving nature, cast his vote next. "I vote yes. This village will be much better off without him causing us trouble," he said, reflecting his indifference towards Naruto's plight.

The council chambers were filled with tension as each member cast their vote on the fate of Naruto. Nara Shikaku, known for his laid-back demeanor, voiced his disapproval. "Not only is this meeting troublesome, but it is also stupid. This vote is stupid. You guys, who are for banishing him, are stupid. So I vote no," he declared, reflecting his frustration with the proceedings.

Akimichi Chouza, known for his jovial nature, cast his vote next. "Like Tsume's son Kiba, my son Choji has known Naruto since childhood. He was even one of Choji's first friends. And if I vote yes, I will never be able to face my son. Plus, he is the only person who can eat more Ramen than me or Choji. My vote is no," he said, his voice filled with conviction and a hint of humor.

Yamanaka Inoichi, a man known for his wisdom and insight, disagreed with the proposal. "Quite frankly, I'm against this entire thing. I've seen what that boy goes through in the village from his memories when I did his mental stability test. If he does decide to destroy this village, then we deserve every bit of what we get. Contrary to YOUR belief, his mind is a hell of a lot more stable and more controlled than that Uchiha. I vote no," he stated, his words reflecting his understanding of Naruto's struggles and his belief in Naruto's mental stability.

Utatane Koharu, however, voted in favor of the banishment. "You all know my reasons, so I need not tell them. I vote yes," she said, her words reflecting her firm belief in the necessity of the proposal.

Danzo, known for his hardline views, echoed Koharu's sentiments. "My reasons are the same as Koharu-san. I vote yes," he declared, his single eye reflecting his unwavering resolve.

Sarutobi Asuma, known for his loyalty and kindness, cast the final vote. "I often saw the kid with my old man, and I know he considered him a grandson in all but blood. If he saw this right now, he would be disgusted. I bet he's even turning over his grave right now. Also, the boy is good friends with my nephew and would never forgive me if I were for Naruto's banishment. Plus, he is also friends with your grandchildren, Koharu and Homura. So I vote no," he said, his words reflecting his deep respect for Naruto and his belief in Naruto's importance to the village.

The council chambers were filled with tension as each member cast their vote on the fate of Naruto. Asai Heita, one of the wealthiest men in Konoha who had lost much of his wealth when the Kyuubi had destroyed his family home, was the first to vote. "I vote yes, and I'll be more than happy to kick it out myself," he declared, reflecting his personal bias against Naruto.

Aburame Shibi, however, disagreed. "Although some of the things that Koharu-san has said are logically sound, it would be illogical to simply banish the boy and indirectly hand him over to the Akatsuki without knowing the plan," he argued. He also pointed out that the Aburame Clan, like Naruto, knew what it was like to be judged for what they carried inside them. "So I vote no," he concluded, reflecting his empathy for Naruto and his logical approach to the situation.