𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

Start from the beginning

He didn't want that with Hope.

He feels a lot of things with her, something that he never felt before. Something that all of his one night stands or his previous girlfriends or even his friends can give.

She shows him the side of the world that he never saw before and the purity of her heart really tied him to her. It making him go against every single thing that he ever thought about a Kook, that makes him bend his moral to try to win his sworn enemy's heart.

And he's the one who fall so hard, almost sounds pathetic and desperate. He might laughing at himself if he knows that he's going to fall for a Kook months ago.

He was supposed to be happy, because they already find the gold and going to celebrate it today and just have fun. But JJ wants to do that with Hope, he wants to share that news with her. He knows that she's going to be happy for him.

They can celebrate it together, maybe he can finally brings her to the date that he promised her. They can have their own fun without anyone comes in between or trying to ruin it.

But right now, he feels numb and defeat. His friends are waiting for him in the house and he's out here moping because of a girl told him to leave her alone. This never really bothered him before, nothing can hold him back from having fun.

Especially not a girl.

But Hope is more than just a girl, she's something a lot more than that to him. And he can't just act like nothing ever happened and walk around like his heart didn't aching in pain.

JJ let out a sigh, he's running his fingers through his messy locks and gives them a little tug "Shit--" he cussed, not knowing what to do.

Time passing again with him still in the middle of the crisis, until he decides that he's going to make the call. Hope can curse him or even threat him with the exile, he can handle that.

He reluctantly tapping on the screen, searching for Hope's name before he starts makes the call. The line ringing, waiting for the receiver to pick it up. JJ waiting with a sweat, he can feel his heart thumping faster.

Until the call finally connected, he quickly bringing the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" Hope sultry voice breaking through the line, sending JJ to a freeze. Forgetting everything that he's going to say to her.

He thought that she's going to yell at him for calling her instead of leaving her alone just like she wanted to but she didn't.

"JJ? You there?" Hope spoke again when the other line remained in silent after she picked up the call.

She was busy getting ready for the dinner for tonight when she heard her phone ringing and when she saw his name popped up on the screen, she almost tripped on the floor to get to her phone.

"Uh, yeah, I'm here" JJ finally spoke, clearing his throat a little.

"Is something wrong?" she asked, a little curious with the sudden called from him.

JJ is a little bit puzzled when he heard the question like she's worry about him. He thought she was mad at him, he thought that she didn't want to talk to him.

"No, nothing is wrong" He replied.

"You're not in a trouble right, JJ?" she asked. Because knowing her boy, she knows that he can't stay still on his seat without creating any problems. Almost like he's the magnet to it.

"What? no, of course I'm not in trouble" He quickly answered her.

Maybe he was in trouble when he thought that Hope was going to ditch him for Rafe Cameron. But right now, talking to her and there's nothing upset about her tone while they talking to each other, JJ didn't think he's in any trouble.