Chapter XIII

Chapter Thirteen - Safe

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇

"I'm going to save you this time." Choso muttered under his breath as they started to prepare to execute their plan on saving (Y/n). Gojo managed to know where she was being held captive.

She was being held captive in Yokohama, no one knew why but Geto seems like a man with a plan. Of course Gojo has a plan too. Yuji was a decoy. "Sukuna, you ready?" The boy with pink hair taunted the King of Curses and scoffed.

"Whatever. I'm only doing this because I owe that woman something." He sighed and switched with Yuji. He walked ever so casually towards Geto, Mahito, Jogo, Hanami and Dagon who was watching over (Y/n).

Her head was cracked lengthwise, her other eye was grey meaning her memories from her past lives were back as she smirked. "Hah.. Guess saving your ass was worth it." (Y/n) grinned as Hanami grabbed her hair as it was tied with a cursed technique nullifier.

".. Whatever, witch." The King of Curses rolled his eyes as Kenjaku raised his eyebrows. "The king is in on this?" He chuckled in amusement as Sukuna sighed and started to use his cursed techniques on them. Hanami and Dagon the other hand were in charge of watching (Y/n) so they seperated her from Sukuna and the others.

Now that was where fault one of Kenjaku's team was placed. Kenjaku realized this as he looked at the two curses, trying to make them fall back but Aoto was there with Rina and their little girl was in a baby carrier, loving how she was included too.

Aoto (L/n)
- 1st grade former sorcerer
Cursed Technique : Null
- Once his hands or weapon(imbues with his cursed energy) touches someone or something, it nulls their cursed techniques and eliminates their curse energy for ten seconds.
- It also takes twenty seconds before he can use this again.

Aoto smirked as he shot Hanami's arm as to which the curse grabbed but it shocked her to not feel her cursed energy, causing her to drop (Y/n). "Ow!" She exclaimed but Dagon picked her up, escaping away.

Rina was helping her husband as she was behind him, providing support if he needed it. Nao on the other hand was their trump card. Being a child of two powerful cursed technique users made her realize her power at an early age but she still doesn't know hoe to control it since she is still literally just a baby.

Then there was Gojo and Choso. They followed Dagon then cornered him into an alley as Choso's eyes were full of hatred. "Let her go Dagon." He growled as Gojo looked at him for a bit as the curse used his domain expansion, dragging (Y/n), Choso, and Gojo inside.

Choso immediately used piercing blood and aimed it to him, Dagon dodged it but he got scarred on his face. Gojo lets Choso distract the curse as he ran to (Y/n). "Hey girlie, missed me?" He grinned mischievously while looking at the ropes tied to her.

Her legs and arms were tied and so was her hair. It was a cursed weapon, the nulling ribbon. He released huge amounts of cursed energy to turn the binds into dust, causing him to groan and cough out a bit of blood since he had to do that three times.

Choso continued to pour out his anger towards Dagon as they continued to fight. (Y/n) hugged Gojo and kissed his cheek, patting his head as a few tears fell down her cheek. "I don't tell you this often, and I should. But I really appreciate you Satoru." She smiled at him.

Gojo smiled back as he coughed and sat down. "If our situation wasn't like that before then I probably would have stayed." She smiled and hugged him one more time. "I'm sorry that I entertained those girls. And I'm sorry that I'd choose to save the world rather than you." Gojo scanned her face.

There he was again. Falling in love with her all over again. Her face. Her voice. Her hair. Everything about her makes him fall head over heels for her.

♧▪︎♧▪︎♧▪︎♧▪︎♧▪︎♧♧▪︎♧▪︎♧

8:43pm , September 28 2022

Gojo Satoru

I was in a bar. My friends? Drunk. Drunk as fuck. My eyes wandered around the club as a woman approached me. "What's a pretty boy like you doing here alone?" The woman smiled at me.

Of course I smiled back. I have a girlfriend. "I could ask the same for you~" i grinned like an idiot. "Have a girlfriend? Orrr a boyfriend?" Answer. Say the truth. "Yeah, a girlfriend. But nothing's wrong with flirting, am I right."

There she was. Wearing such a beautiful dress, blankly looking at me and the woman as she scoffed, running outside. What was I doing? I followed her and grabbed her wrist. (Y/n) wait- We were only flirting."

"Satoru.. It's one thing that she was flirting with you. But you flirting back?" She scoffed. I could see what she was about to say next. So I did what I thought was the best idea. Hug her waist and ask for forgiveness.

She looked away, not wanting to see me begging. It was extremely rare since I have a huge ego. "Stop that.." she paused then looked at me. "Fine. One last chance."

-

7:19 am, October 21, 2022

"Satoru, I can't kill this fucking curse alone!" She groaned, Gojo looked at her and the people who were about to fall off the building. (Y/n) noticed his hesitation as she sighed and scoffed, using her hair and all her might to hold the curse for a few seconds.

Her eyes were looking at his blue eyes. "Tell me. Would you save the world and sacrifice me, or sacrifice the world for me?" She sincerely asked ss Gojo looked at her then at the people with a gulp then sighed. "... Save the world."

(Y/n) laughed a bit and looked at the curse. "Go on. Save them." She softly said then grabbed the curse as they went elsewhere where she could have an advantage. That was where she ended their relationship. He wasn't willing to do what she was willing to do for him.

He was the hero. And she knew that very well.

|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡

"Fuck it. I totally blew my two chances with you, didn't I?" He growled and held her cheek as she nodded. "Yeah, sorry pretty boy. You're still open for the interview as a best friend though."

(Y/n) patted his head then she went to help Choso. Gojo's eyes lingered at her as he rested. "... Yeah, she's better off with him." The white haired man said as he closed his eyes.