"Oh yeah?", he seemed unconvinced.

"As a Widow we had to track down anyone and anything Dreykov didn't agree with, somedays it would be in the middle of nowhere, where his technology couldn't reach, or his enemies had a block on him.", Y/N replied looking at the map.

"Wait you were a Widow? I thought you were apart of Hydra?", he questioned, utterly confused.

Y/N sighed, "You didn't read my file?"

"No, i wanted to respect your privacy"

"James, the whole part of being paired up requires you to read eachothers files, I practically knew almost everything about your past with Hydra, definitely didn't know about you being from Steve's time and being a Sargeant in the war.", she replied.

Bucky sighed, "I'll read it later, we don't have time right now, figured out where we're supposed to be."

Y/N got out the car and started walking away.

Bucky jumped out the car and quickly followed. "Hey, don't ignore me."

Y/N ignored him and was still looking at the map.

"Scarle-", she hushed him before he could finish.

She glared into the distance, "Is that a building?"

"Where?", Bucky asked.

She pointed in the direction of the trees, "There"

"I see it, but it's tiny. It can't be what we're looking for."

"But what if it's not tiny, well atleast not above the ground.", she pushed the map into his chest and started heading towards the tiny building.

Bucky quickly followed.

Once they got to it, they started to look for a way in.

"Am I blind or is there no door?", Bucky asked.

"Well you are 100, your eye sight must be on its way out."

He glared at her.

She rolled her eyes, "start touching the bricks"

"Why?", he asked.

"Could be a secret button for a door.", she replied.

They started touching every brick in hopes of finding a button, but found it was no luck.

"I just think this is an abandoned electrical unit.", Bucky stated.

"And I think your full of shit."

"I thought you said you wanted to focus on the mission and ignore whatever issues you have with me", Bucky said annoyed.

"Who said I can't do both", she replied.

"You know what, I can't work with you. And apparently no one can. What is your issue with everyone?", he yelled slightly.

"What's my issue? What's everyone's issue with me, all anyone ever seems to do is go over my head, get away with stuff I can't, and I'm expected to be okay with that?"

Bucky stared at her.

"I've spent my entire life being controlled and it has not changed since becoming an Avenger, or in the eyes of the public, I'm not even one. The whole world knows my past Barnes, I have been looked down on so much, that no matter what I do, I'm still the bad guy."

Bucky looked down.

"So yeah, I have an attitude. I get annoyed easily, and I don't get on with anyone, but hey, they'd just leave eventually anyway so why get attached."

Y/N sighed, she felt a bit of relief, she felt like she got some of her frustrations of her chest.

Bucky went to say something but they heard a twig snap behind them. They both turned quickly looking in that direction.

Y/N moved her hand down slowly to her hip where her gun was. She grabbed it and pulled it out the belt and held it, ready to shoot if need be.

"I wouldn't do that." A voice appeared behind them.

They spun around to be greeted by a guy, with blond almost white hair. Leaving against the bricked building.

Bucky grabbed his gun and aimed it at  him.

Y/N just stared at this man.

"Who are you?", Bucky asked still aiming.

The man chuckled, "Почему бы тебе не сказать ему, Y/N?" ("Why don't you tell him, Y/N?"

Y/N looked at Bucky who was staring at her with furrowed eyebrows.