♥35♥ The babies and trends

Start from the beginning

Kirin waddled over, "Michiyo-chan, want Kirin to teach you?" 

"Nope. Michiyo like different song~." 

The children gathered around Michiyo, everyone confused about the song she liked. Like the other babies, her lyrics were clearer only on parts she liked. "Bias and Insults, shove it up your ass~♫!" Did you know? When you like a line in a lyric enough, you will nail the line with perfection.

"WOAH?! Michiyo-chan?!" Ryuuichi wasn't sure what song she was thinking of but it sounded more explicit that shut up?! "W-why don't you sing a different part?" 

Michiyo nodded and she exactly just that. "If you don't get it just die you scum~♫."

"Uwah..." Ryuuichi was speechless! What song would sing such lyrics?! Wait, something's wrong. "Kamitani, why didn't you say anything?" 

"It doesn't sound as annoying as what the others are singing." 

"So you say nothing when YOU like it?" 

Ranfa returned. "Hey, what are you all discussing?" 

"Ranfa-san, I don't think you will like it..." Ryuuichi wasn't sure how to start this...

"Hm?" 

"Nee-chan! Nee-chan, GokuLuck!" 

"You want me to play it here? You really like that song, huh?" Ranfa was sweatdropping because she's surprised her sister liked the same thing as she did. 

"Ehehe~." Michiyo was giggling shyly as if she's talking about her crush.

"GokuLuck?" Ryuuichi didn't understand.

Ranfa decided to play the video from her phone for the guys to see.

"GokuLuck♫ Drop Out♫ GokuLuck♫ Stronger♫!" When it's sung properly, it was like an initiation to start a battle of music but when it's sung by little baby Michiyo, it sounded utterly adorable like a little baby trying to show how ferocious they were. 

"She can't be obsessed with Usseewa when STRONGER is the better song in her eyes. I'm surprised she likes it." How Michiyo come across the song was indirectly because of Ranfa; Ranfa was bathing and she got into the habit of listening to songs while bathing. Michiyo wanted to choose a song and she pressed one of GokuLuck's songs by accident. When STRONGER first played, Michiyo loved the energy the rappers exerted.

Taka pouted, "Taka don't know this song! I don't like it! Usseewa is better!"

"Michiyo doesn't care about Taka's icky taste."

"Taka is not icky! Michiyo is weird!" 

"Michiyo is happy being weird~." 

"Amazing, she mastered the art of not minding the majority. I am so proud of her right now." Because Ranfa was not the type to let majority of people beat her. She did not mind challenging the majority and she was proud of her sister for carrying that very spirit. 

The other kids kept singing Ado's song. Michiyo's refusal to join in made the other kids isolate her from their game though. Was it really okay? 

"Michiyo-chan, want to play house?" Ryuuichi asked Michiyo. 

"No, I want to draw on Usaida's face." 

"What? No! Ranfa-san, say something!" 

"So which one do you think she likes?" Kamitani wanted to know which one Michiyo liked. "Which one's Hancho?"