𝟎𝟎𝟓, he want you for real

Začať od začiatku

"oh my babyyy, where you been?" her mom asked, with an overly sweet tone. ash scrunched both her eyebrows together, and attempted to just walk around her. "ashlyn." she said, this time more stern.

"what?" ash half shouted back at her. she heard jj walking up behind her, instantly calming down.

"yo mom, we getting our shit and leaving. let aj go to her room." he said, soraya had already made it to jordan's room so she was just sat awkwardly on his bed.

"i wish you didn't call her aj, she has such a pretty name." their mom said, putting her hands on ash's cheeks.

"okay? and we wished you were here when we were kids, but you weren't. now let me go." ash said, shuffling out of her moms hands.

"and i'm sorry, i'm going to be around more." she attempted to reassure.

ashlyn just scoffed at her and brushed past her, slamming her bedroom door closed behind her. she heard jj say something back to her, but she didn't care enough to actually listen.

she quickly threw what she would need for the night into a bag, then practically ran back downstairs to jordan's car.

the three sat in silence as the drove, no one daring the break it

the three sat in silence as the drove, no one daring the break it. they were all evidently annoyed. their mom did this a lot. dissapeared for months, then would turn up and claim she was 'going to be around more' but she never was. she rarely ever stayed until the morning.

"you think she's actually gonna stay?" ash asked quietly, picking at skin around her fingers. jj shook his head at the girl. he knew ash had always been slighty naïve when it came to their mom.

"ash, she's never even home by the time we go to sleep. of course her lying ass isn't staying." he replied, trying not to take his anger out on the younger girl. he hated his mom, not even a small bone in his body could stand her.

he knew, as much as ash said she also hated her, deep down ash loved her mom. she was a teenage girl who had never experienced actual love from either of her parents, and he knew she would do anything to feel it.

ash hummed in response and finally reopened her phone, actually reading the message notti had sent her.