𝘐𝘐𝘐. ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ

Start from the beginning

✯ ✯ ✯

Walker and Daphné were on the second floor now. Daphné approached the glass railing and pointed down.

"How funny would it be if I jumped down?" she chuckled.

"So not funny. You'd probably break all 300 of your bones and die." he grabbed her arm and pulled her away from it.

"Walker"

"Yeah?"

"There's 206 bones in our bodies" she said raising her eyebrows a bit.

"Tomayto, tomahto" he said rolling his eyes.

"Dumbass"

They got to the bookstore and Daphné immediately started looking for books, Walker just following her around like a lost puppy.

"Are you done yet? I'm bored" he said for the millionth time.

"I swear to God, Walker, if you say that one more time!"

A few seconds of silence went by before Walker said once again "Are you done yet?"

Daphné took a random book from the shelf to her right and whacked him in the head.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" rubbing the back of his head.

She kept looking until she saw the scariest group of people ever.

"Walker we have to hide" she said pulling the sleeve of his jacket.

"Why, what's wrong?" "Look!" He turned around and saw a group of teenage boys.

"What, you're scared of a group of boys?" he saed, letting her drag him away.

"Yes! Plus, they're wearing Nike Tech. How can you not be scared of them? I'm literally shitting myself right now" she said as they both crouched behind a shelf.

"Oh look, isn't this the book you said you wanted?" He showed her the book Better Than The Movies.

"Oh, my God, it is! How did you even remember? That was months ago" Daphné grabed the book quickly.

"Oh I just wrote it down" he said with a shrug.

"Wrote it down how?"

"Well I have a list for things you want. Whenever you show interest in something I write it down" he said as if it's no big deal.

"What really?"

He quickly realizes what he just said. He just knew his face was as red as a tomato. "It's no big deal. I have one for all my friends."

𝘕𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯ʼ𝘵.

"Oh, okay. Thanks" she said, feeling a bit disappointed, although she didn't know why.

"Sure" then he saw how close they were. He clears his throat quickly. "Uh, I think they're gone"

"Who?" "The guys" "Oh, right. Let's just go to checkout" she got up and speed walked to it.