✮ really like you ✮

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

When I wake up, I'm alone. I'm laying in the middle of the bed with a random blanket on me. I frown, sitting up and putting a hand in my hair as I squint at the daylight coming from my now open curtains.

My hand rests on my forehead as it immediately starts to ache. "Oh, God..."

Oh, God?

It suddenly hits me that I've heard those words recently.

Oh, God! Tom-

"Hey..." The man walks in just as I think about him and his kiss.

My eyes immediately shoot to meet his. "Hi."

He lifts a mug. "I made you coffee, don't know if you're going to want it though."

I smile gratefully and take it from him when he passes it. I consider what he said - I don't think I'm going to throw up if I drink it. I sip the coffee and hum at the taste.

"Thank you."

Tom smiles and sits next to me.

"So..." He starts and I huff a laugh.

"It wasn't because I was drunk." I cut to the chase. "When I said I really liked you."

I'm extremely grateful that I remember that moment of the night. I don't even care about the fact that I've released new music. I don't care about any of it.

He smiles and I can feel his arm snaking around my waist. "I didn't say it back."

He states and I frown. Does he not like me? Was I too-

He kisses me again.

It's different to last night - quicker, more eager.

I pull back, put the mug of coffee on the floor and then return to him, my hands at the back of his neck with the need to be closer and closer and closer and closer until it's physically impossible to be any closer.

"I like you, too." Tom mumbles against my mouth and I smile. "Really like you."

"Good."

I breathe out as his lips leave mine, finding a home on my neck. I tilt my head back, allowing him more access to my skin.

"I've been thinking about you-" He starts and then nips my neck, causing me to gasp. "Since the premiere."

"I've written like...five different songs about you."

Guess it's confession time.

Tom pulls back, smiling as his breathing is a little heavier now. "You have?"

"Yeah...songs come easily to me when they're about something good."

He grins and pecks my lips.

——

verity_mae  and if they call me a slut

verity_mae and if they call me a slut..
TAGGED: tomblyth

view comments

rachelzegler  MAE TEXT ME
-> huntyschafy  US TEXT USSS

tomblyth  you know it might be worth it for oncee
-> verity_mae  go tom

username  okay no what the hell is happening with them

username  YOU KNOW IT MIGHT BE WORTH IT FOR ONCEBEHE fave song rn

——

triple threat 😍
12:03

me
whats up

hunts🫶
APPARENTLY TOM??

rach🩷
dirty undertone?🤨

hunts🫶
I DONT KNOW ASK MAE

me
WHAT??

rach🩷
U AND TOM?
WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?

hunts🫶
WE THOUGHT YOU JUST LIKED HIM BUT YOU POSTED WITH HIM LAST NIGHT AND NOW EARLY TODAY

me
he went home about 10 mins ago
lets go out or something and i'll tell you some stuff

rach🩷
GOOD GOOD
btw the songs ?? OH MY GAWD? SO AMAZING

✮🎧 ⋆⸜ °。✩