Aadhya Malik 😊

Start from the beginning

Maya- please mom don't forget she is your and all favourite and all treat her like that now blaming upon me.

Choti Ammi- not more than you and these 2 donkeys🫏

Neil & Ruhaan shouted we are not donkey ok we are Malik siblings and Di they will not understanding our feelings and still they all do like this and blame all this on us but where is Priya Mumma and , Hasu , Baby Panda and Ishu. All listen the car horn and ran towards the main door and see the finally with full security they are here. They saw Hasu, Priya, Santu, Ishu coming out of the car and they saw Hasu moving towards other door and opening and saw a lady coming out of her and they were not able to see the person clearly because Hasu's wide frame was hiding the lady, when suddenly Hasu turned everyone was shocked to see their ladli Shivi their and there was cute lil baby in her arms smiling at them. They all come towards main door and greeted the family and family in shock meet everyone.

Hasu- excuse me my dear family are going to make us stand here and see my wife and daughter is tried so let us come in.

Ammi- stop right there Hasu, you can't come inside. (Gestured something to the house-help)

Aabu- what are you speaking Noor, are you in your senses.

Choti Ammi- Bhaiya Di said right.

Chote Aabu- what are you saying Neeti.

Aami- (getting angry) will you both stop making some stupid theories (sees house help coming with Aarti Thali and they hand over it to her) without Aarti I can't allow my Daughter and princess enter.

She moved towards Shivi and Aadhya and did their Aarti.

Hasu- mom I am also here.

Aami- before I beat you don't irritate me and my daughter with your nonsense and get aside. (Put tilak on head also) now happy get aside.

Choti Ammi- come-on  Shivi now enter with our lil princess in the home.

They all entered inside and seated in family room which was secured from all kinds of bugs and security breaches.

Aami- where were you Shivi and why you left suddenly, because of some stupid person mistake you leave us bacha.

Shiv- sorry Ammi you know what happened but it was my mistake without knowing complete truth I went from there and judged the situation and lose some precious years without Hasi.

Hasi- (getting irritated) 1st stop saying to me that I am stupid ok Aami. Stupid hm nhi yeh Shivi hai. I was going to express my feelings and I don't know what all she judged.

Shiv- acha ji now I am be blamed. Who got changed after Bangalore trip. You were avoiding me and that Aarohi was always Stuck with you.  And when even I tried to talk to you either you was busy in meeting or God knows which work.

Hasi- I was busy in exposing that Aarohi but you was not understanding me. That time no one was able to understand me except Mayu Di, Ru & my baby bro. Even Angad Bro was thinking that I am hurting you. Ish was dealing with this Baby 🐼 but I thought you will listen to me, wait for me but my one mistake costed me to live without you. And above all my parents, choti ammi and chote abbu was threatening me if I didn't brought back there milk drinking daughter Shivani Khanna back then they will also throw me out from the family. If not my Jaan Adira I would not have known that my family and you are playing with me and you all know her location but torturing me. So I also decided to play along but don't know that Shiv was hiding a big truth from all of us and that I came to know yesterday and after that accident happened.

Choti Ammi- which truth you are talking about Hasu? Shivani Bacha are you alright.

Hasu- (only audible to Maya, Neil and Ruhaan) I think they adopted 4 of us for sure

Ruhaan- exactly, they never asked us like this.

Neil- yh always called us Donkey, monkey, etc etc and we are always wrong for them.

Maya- only Pri Maa care for us.

Ruhaan- all day Angad, ishuu, adiru , shivi -and mausmyiat ka bhandar.

Hasu- we are being adopted or brought from some other place.

Suddenly the siblings notice that everyone are seeing them and they were shocked as they thought they are caught red-handed

Hasu- (fumbling) why are you seeing us like this, as you will eat us RAW

Abbu- Shut up Hasu, you 4 stop your discussion and now tell us about which you are talking about and if you didn't opened your mouth now I am going to throw you out of the Malik Mansion

Chote Abbu- and with you these 3 fellows also, who are your crime partners always.

Maya- do you ever guys trusted us.

Neil- or even talked with us politely.

Choti Ammi- (taunting) talk only those things that are possible. Do some good work then we will think to respect you 4

Ruhaan- Ammi please can you all tell us from where you have brought us. You treat us as we are not your own kids (pouting)

Aabu- will you shut up Ru. And you Hasu start speaking.

HASU - ....................

*********************************************
********************************************* *********************************************

Precap - Truth that shocked the foundation of Malik, Kapoor and Khanna's