CHAPTER THIRTEEN - I AM...READY TO LIVE A LONG LIFE!

In the Long's private jet. 

Tuesday February, 15. 

4:14 pm (PDT)

(My POV)

"Oh. Mr Cheng! I didn't see you there!" 

"Miss Richmen, what were you about to do?" he asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"I was about to take my load." was the instant reply, causing him gasp, clamping his mouth with both hands in horror.

"D-Did I do something wrong?" I thought, confused by his strange behaviour.

I was completely at sea as I stared back at him. But look on his face was so...you know the look one gives you've committed an abomination but you still insist that you're right? Well, that was the look!

"I'm sorry, Miss Richmen but I'm afraid I cannot let you carry your bags."

"Why, am I not a servant?"

"Point of Correction, Grand Master Long's special guest miss so you can't be stressed." he explained, signaling the porters. "Moreso, I've been given specific instructions on how your bags will be handled. 

That was one of the most lamest things I've ever heard but I wasn't going to just let them take what's mine without a fight.

"Don't worry, I can handle it!" I said, bringing down my bags only for it to be snatched by the porters.

"Hey, what gives!"

"I'm sorry, we're just following orders!" Mr. Cheng cooed, apologetically.

"But you guys don't have to stress yourselves." I insisted , still stubbornly holding unto my bags. "I'm sure you all must be so tired from taking care of us for the past 15 hrs."

"Please, just let us do our job, Miss Richmen!" one of the porters pleaded, tugging at my bag at the handle.

"No, give it, it's mine!" I protested, tugging it back.

"What's going on here?!

We all gulped as we turned to the owner of the voice. I was Great Father Long, flanked with Ben, Ari, her brother Damien, thier cousin Dorian and some servants I hadn't seen before.

"Sir, I want to carry my load but Mr. Cheng won't allow me." I complained, pouting a little, ignoring suddenly grin that appeared on Kai's face.  

"Your grandmother really trained you well!" Great Father Long chuckled, wrapping his arms around me. "I know you learnt a lot of things back in Nigeria's but now you are in America which means you have to do things our been taught way and that means..."

"Following your rules?" I guessed, cutely corking my head at him.