𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞

chapter eightfind your purpose

chapter eight
find your purpose

THE CAR RIDE HOME WAS SILENT. Milagro decided it was best to leave her brother alone until he comes out of his sour mood. There were a few reasons why he was upsetthe main one being that Milagro should've came to him first. There's no denying that he would've told her straight up, no. Nope, not interested, absolutely not, no thanks, most certainly not, under no circumstances; every possible way to decline what she would've offered. Yet, he can't be too hard on her...

      Jaime understood why she did it. After all, she's just looking out for her brother—including him in her plans because she loves him. Her heart was in the right place. And it's been like this ever since they were little kids. Now as it relates to Milagro's friend, (also known as Indira) why does he feel like he needs to extend his appreciation to her? Isn't that the least he can do? He's not sure how to feel..how to think...how to do anything, really. When it comes on to her, he never seems to function properly. It's amazing that after it's all said and done, Indira Taylor still has a hold on him.

      Many hours went by, and now he's alone in his room. Also, he's doing the one thing he hasn't done in monthsstalking Indira's Instagram account. Yes, he'll randomly check to see what's new...but it's not like she's that active on social media. Once he saw that she uploaded onto her story, he logged into his burner account and browsed through her stories. This is a primary example of him being a sad boy. To make things worse, his playlist that was filled with the most saddest songs ever known to mankind was on repeat. Surprisingly, Indira uploaded quite a lot from the previous night. She only did this for special occasions. Luckily for him, there was still time to view them before they expired.

     He was correct. Last night for Indira, was a special moment for her. One story in particular stood out the most. It was a picture that was reposted from Jenny Kord's page, which was already a bad sign as it is. Jenny doesn't like him, he knows that for a fact. Should this hold any significance to him? Well, it's what's expected. But she's offering him a job so, maybe he doesn't need to overthink it.

    Nothing could've prepared him for what he was about to see. In the picture, someone, let's be more specific, a man was kissing Indira's cheek. Something he used to do. Her reaction in the picture didn't help either. She looked genuinely happy. And he felt something crack inside of him.

     What did he expect, though? Nothing good ever comes out of stalking your ex, especially when you know that you're not really over them. Without putting much thought into it, he went back on his real profile, and went into his direct messages with Indira. This is a bad idea, right?