𝙄𝙨 𝙄𝙩 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙧 𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚?

Art is focusing on all the monitors as the digital clock reads, " 19:47. " and drops quickly in the numbers.

"The countdown is really low. He's going down quickly." Most students pointed out.

"Hopefully they are saved in time." All game players pointed out.

Eric shivers, his feet freezing while moving. The noose tightening.

His eyes stay on Art at the monitors, before he opens his mouth while pointing around. He starts making a choking sound.

"He's literally the only person in the whole room making a sound which is really annoying." The haters of Eric pointed out.

"He always has to be making some noise." Lots of students sighed together at the same time.

Hoffman and Athena looked over at him in silence. Eric continues making the choking sound with the pair looking at him before looking away.

"Is he actually trying to choke himself to death?" Blaise askeds shocked.

"Not gonna work." Snape sneered.

"Hey." Hoffman calls out to Art. "Hey, you. Come here." Art looks at him.

"Look. We think something's wrong with him." Athena adds while Eric's eyes are closed.

"I doubt there's anything wrong with him he's probably got a plan that isn't gonna work." Luna says as many others nodded in agreement.

"Hey. Hey." Art springs to his feet

"Come on." Hoffman calls out.

Art grabs onto Eric, moving to pull Eric back up onto the block of ice. "Hey. Hey." He started spinning Eric around.

"I doubt he's dead because then Hoffman would be dead." The doctor says.

The second he gets too close, Eric's eyes shoot open. Eric kicks up his legs, wrapping them around Art's neck.

"That's a dumbass move for some many reasons." All horror movie fans pointed out.

Art grabs Eric's legs, but Eric's grasp is tight.

Art trashes around, pushing off one of Eric's legs. One leg flails, hitting one of the spotlights and spinning it.

"Even if he kick win with that, it wouldn't have done anything except piss Art because he'd still be in his trap and wouldn't have a escape." All game players pointed out.

"This fight is really embarrassing to watch." Most mumbled out.

Art fights free from Eric and falls back to the floor. But Eric keeps swinging. His face is red. His eyes bulging.

"Just stop trying already. They wouldn't have worked anyways." Snape sneered.

"He's gotta kill himself and Mark in one go." Most people pointed out.

"He looks even more stupid than before." Theo snorted.

"My gosh. Stop kicking already dumbass."