𝙄𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝘼 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧

Art is tapping his fingers quietly on the desk, while looking between all the monitors, the gun still in his hand.

"Oh, he's definitely looking to see if Rigg will come." The smart students and adults realized.

"I'm curious why he's holding them hostage through." A few students wondered.

Eric started groaning loudly. "I want to stop playing."

"He does realize that's not even a choice anymore right?" Savannah asked sarcastically.

"Little too late for that especially since you're the last test for Rigg." All game players pointed out.

"Stupid mudblood doesn't realize it's over for him and he doesn't have a choice in the matter he never did." Lucius scoffs.

"All he's been doing is complaining. I'm surprised nobody said anything to him yet." The haters of Eric scoffs together.

Art continues tapping his fingers on the desk while Athena looks at Eric like he's stupid for the words that just came out of his stupid mouth.

"He is stupid for saying those words especially since it won't help with anything. He's just making his character only more stupid." Snape sneered.

"I would be giving him the same love." Many students raised their hands in agreement.

"Those words change nothing. He's wasting his breath if anything else." Daphne whispered to her friends who nodded in agreement.

"You definitely know it's a dumb thing to say especially when the one and only jigsaw queen is giving you a look." The horror movie fans and the fans of Athena pointed out.

It went silent in the room as he's words were completely ignored.

Before Eric speaks up complaining again, "Why don't you fucking kill me?"

"No." Art immediately answered.

"Saw that coming, cause he's the final test so therefore he's out of luck." Bellatrix deadpans while smirking.

"He should just learn to shut up cause it's obvious nobody cares to what not's about his friends." Luna nods.

Eric started crying as he's feet were moving on the ice. Hoffman and Athena looked at Eric.

"Wow. He's actually crying pathetic. Grow up and wait your trap out." Snape sneered.

"Nobody cares about your crying that's pretty obvious." Lucius scoffs.

"Please Mark or Athena say something to that pathetic man." The haters of Eric begged Mark and Athena on the screen.

"Shut up!" Hoffman tells him, very annoyed.

"Honestly, all your doing is annoying everybody with your constant complaining, that nobody cares about." Athena adds on.

"Finally somebody said it what they was all thinking." Lots of people sighed in relief.

"It's saying a lot if you have two people telling you basically the same thing just with different wording." Hermione points out.