Everyone: "..." Well, that works too!

In the following week, everyone entered intense pre-match training. Due to the need to prepare a new lineup, the main team played against the younger players from Team 2 in difficult comeback matches every day, starting with a few thousand gold deficits. Each match was particularly challenging. After getting used to comeback matches, they easily won when the tables were turned.

On Thursday, Coach Lin arranged a training match against a team from S group in the European region to experiment with the results of their recent practice and identify any issues the players had for targeted training.

Come Friday, everyone flew to Rong City.

After the first week of matches, the current standings in the S group were Bei Mu 2:1 Yueying, Tianhuan 2:1 Jingzhe, Houwen 2:1 ICE Binghun. Tianhuan, Houwen, and Bei Mu had the same number of victories and net scores, ranking equally.

The teams in S group had similar strengths, often resulting in situations where A defeated B, B defeated C, and yet C could defeat A; luck played a role in the matches.

On Friday evening, after arriving at the hotel and finishing the meeting, Cheng Xing suddenly took out a large dragon plushie from his backpack, placed it on the table, clasped his hands together, and solemnly prayed, "Please bless us, may tomorrow's match go smoothly, secure the dragon, and don't let it get stolen."

Ye Shaoyang joked, "You should light three incense sticks and offer a plate of fruits to it."

Cheng Xing blushed, "I'm not worshiping ancestors."

Chi Shuo glanced at his naive disciple and calmly said, "Let's go, get some rest, Xing, don't overthink."

Everyone stood up and left Cheng Xing's room.

The next day, they slept in until noon.

At 6 PM, Tianhuan's full roster arrived at the competition venue.

This week's schedule had Bei Mu vs. ICE Binghun at 7 PM and Tianhuan vs. Houwen at 9 PM. The venue was lively with fans from four teams, various cheering lights, and posters.

Tianhuan arrived early to watch the matches backstage, gaining some insights into the other opponents in the S group.

At exactly 7 PM, the match between Bei Mu and ICE Binghun kicked off.

ICE Binghun didn't have particularly outstanding star players, but they had the strongest strategic vision in the league with their first support, Chen Qianhua. Their team fight coordination was excellent. However, Bei Mu had no weak points in any of the three lanes. Before ICE Binghun could reach their late-game team fights, Zhao Xin'an and Zhao Xinping had already taken down their outer towers.

In the mid lane, Sean also suppressed the opposing mid laner and secured a solo kill. As a result, ICE Binghun didn't make it to the late game, and the mid-game ended the match. This happened in both games, and Bei Mu ultimately won 2-0 against ICE Binghun.

Initially, Ye Shaoyang thought today's match might drag into a bladder-breaker, but it started at 7 PM and ended at 8 PM, much earlier than everyone anticipated.

In the backstage viewing area, Coach Lin frowned, "ICE Binghun losing this week is not good news for us. They will surely adjust tactics after going back. When we face ICE Binghun next week, we won't be able to end the game early by dominating the top and bot lanes as we did."

Chi Shuo said, "Xiao Chen is a resilient player. They lost today mainly because Bei Mu chose a dual-sided strategy. Zhao Xinping rushed to kill the marksman, and their bot lane had poor development, making it impossible for them to team fight."