9 - I freaked out

Começar do início

Now it was Natasha's turn to give her present to me. 

She looks nervous, something we don't see often.

"I'm starting to think that I made a mistake with my present, to be honest." She says standing up to grab her phone. 

We all look at her for her to say or show more. But she just types something on her phone. 

"Promise me you won't kill or hate me if this would make your situation worse?" She says as she walks and stands before the door, waiting for my answer. 

Now I'm the nervous one. 

"Yes, I promise, but if you killed Pepper, then I will kill you," I say not knowing at all what to expect. 

{Little authors note midway through the chapter because I  have writer's block. 

And a quick question, in who's POVs do you want to see? I can't do a lot of Nat POVs right now for reasons you may not know yet ;). But I feel like it is a bit boring to always read through Y/n? So anyone you want?  Or any characters you want more interaction with?}

So she opens the door while staring at us to see our reactions. 

And in the door was ... 

nothing? 

Was there supposed to be something here?

She looks at the door and sighs before running out of it. 

We can hear her screaming 'wait' to somebody who was moving away.

After a few seconds, we hear her with somebody else walking closer to the door. 

"Sorry, I freaked out." We hear a feminine voice saying to Natasha. 

"After I dragged you here, you can't just run away, just when it was your cue to enter," Natasha says while walking in first. Then we see the woman walking in behind her. 

"So I would like to clear my name first. No, I did not get laid yesterday night, I had to pick up my present for Tony without being suspicious. So I did not have sex with somebody yesterday, everyone got it?" Natasha says sternly. 

But I can't focus on what Natasha is saying. Next to her is Y/n, dressed in a black suit/dress with dark red painted nails. 

"You're not gonna introduce me first?" Y/n asks Natasha while raising one of her eyebrows but hiding a smirk. 

"I don't think you need any introduction Y/n," Natasha says taking her hand and sitting on the couch again, with Y/n sitting next to her. 

"Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all. And for Wanda and Kate, it is nice to see you again." Y/n says smiling politely. 

it was my first time seeing her in real. Well not exactly, I went to most of her concerts but I wasn't close to her. 

So seeing her now only a few meters/inches/foot (I don't know just choose something) from me leaves me speechless. 

"Hi Y/n," I finally speak up. But I don't know what to say or do. She's probably still mad and with what we just heard, it was not her own choice of being here. 

"Hello Tony, Merry Christmas." She says smiling lightly. 

₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ -