The Prologue

March 19th

My name is Shido Itsuka I would say I'm a high school student but as of right now highschool is on break.

But when school does start I'll be a second year at Raizen Highschool but the acceptance rate of the school is 1% just because of how advanced the school is. It's near to perfect and the only reason I wanted to go too that school was because it was close to my house.

As he says that. He hears people "hm? it's just hunters." I'm a hunter myself but not a strong one at that,I'm called the weakest hunter even weaker than an average E rank but the only thing that can rival S rank hunters are spirits. People believe that not even an S rank can't even handle a spirit.

"Crap!" I almost forgot i need to hang out with someone. I should met up with her before she gets mad.

As I ran to where me and her agreed to be at.
"Sorry if I'm late."

"It's alright,I just got here myself."

This is one of my friends I had met on my adventures from the dungeon I had been through

This is one of my friends I had met on my adventures from the dungeon I had been through. Her name is Lee Joohee she's a B rank healer, I always wonder why she had chosen to help E ranks and not B or A ranks they make a lot of money but yet she chose E ranks.

"My little sister was bothering me about who I'm seeing but when I mentioned you she got jealous."

"Which one? kotori? how is she doing? I haven't spoken to her in a while"

"Yeah kotori,she's been fine but why did you call me suddenly?

"I thought we could hang out today after all we don't have any plans and plus we don't hang out other than going through dungeons."

"Fair point but where do you want to go?"

"I actually have no idea but I hoped that we could find out throughout day!"

"Alright then"

Few hours later

Shido says out loud "it was an amazing day, don't you agree?"

"It sure was! I can't believe it's already dark we were having so much fun"

"Yeah I can agree but I should head home fast before kotori and Jinah get mad at me"

"Alright. Tell your sisters I said Hi!"

Okay, see you later Joohee!"

"Bye shido!"

As I left I realized I should buy dinner for kotori and Jinah.

I should probably go to the store fast.