What if Blake was a villain?

World: Fariy tail origins

Requested: No

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my name's Blake, and I used to live in a happy, peaceful, and calm village. Over the years, things began to change, the nature began to whilt, and you could only feel the burning sun against your skin. I got sent away by my "parents" to play, I made up stories of fantasies with dragons, demons, spirits & monsters. One day, I ran to a cave. Many had abandoned our home. The drought wasn't helping, and inside that very cave was my first friend, Omn, a storm dragon! I learned so much from him, but after mastering what he taught me, I ran to tell him, only to find him gone. It's been years of being used for my magic, I'm 22 now and am heading to Adlandtide to learn and master more skills.
"Hun, before you go, we needed to tell you something," my mother announced, my father staring at her.

"What's going on?" The question I asked made my anxiety scream for an answer.

"You aren't welcome in the village anymore."

"What, why?" I yelled, sparks flickering off my body.

"You are too dangerous," my father bluntly stated, glaring at me, a look I haven’t seen in so long. I snapped, the village people teased me, hurt me, and used me for my magic. I I killed them both, lightning struck everywhere uncontrollably a power outage, I ran out the back door I created a huge storm in was pouring, everything is wet, paying for the boat ride, I left. The storm vanished as I calmed from the ocean.

Leaving the boat, I felt what I assumed was sea sickness, walking through this dark, gloomy, and scary forest. Foot steps passed me, and everything blurred into black.

How long has it been? I was hanging in a cage above what I would assume are the sewers. The smell is horriedly disgusting, and hearing foot steps approaching is nerve-racking.

"Hello, prisoner," a man with a black horn, red and purple eyes, and the left side of his skin is black.

"Who are you, little miss?" Another male but with ginger hair.

"Blake," I spoke softly with anger, hatred, and hints of fear in my tone.

"Well, Blake, why were you in my castle's vesinity."

"Nothing symbolised this was an owned property," I yelled, lightning sparks hit the bars of this hanging cell. Unbeknownst to me, scales showed on my face for a second.

"A lightning dragon slayer," He spoke curiously.

"Ooo, master Jupiter, may I bother the toy?" The ginger asked, sickening excitement in his voice.

"Not your toy, and where are any guilds?" I asked the dragon?

"We are a dark guild."

"Do you want to join, I'm Zaine," Zaine spoke gently to tease me.

"I'm not joining your dark guild, and what are you a dragon?" I shouted, then directed my question at the one who first spoke to me.

"No, don't compare me to those things, I am Jupiter, a devil." I glared at him, a devil, huh? What magic does he have?

"How 'bout you join, the Lord has enforced me, you have blood on you hands," a hooded figure spoke a glowing light sphere in their hand.

"How did you know?" My mind went back to that time for a moment the flash and deafening sound with the bloodless bodies of my parents laying on the floor, not a movement came. Stepping back, I came back to reality. I hit the back of the cage, and everyone was staring at me in surprise.

"The Lord views all," the hooded figure spoke once more.

"Thank you, Biblico," Jupiter turned to the figure and then back to me. "You going to join now?"

"Fine."

"Great, Zaine, Biblico, you know what to do." Jupiter then walked to the steps. The devil then took one last look at me in the cell, a smile on their face. Zaine opened the door and then pulled me out by a vine. Biblico took my hand and dragged me to a room, giving me clothes and pointing to the room beside it.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I may make a continuation of this AU or my version of the AU. I know it's not how things actually went, but this is my AU and my way.
-------------------------------------------------------------