Chapter 2: Journey To Ansur

Celestine Lucross, the Goddess reborn and leader of the seven shields alliance awoke with a jolt, going from deep asleep to awake in an instant and straight up into to a sitting position

Celestine Lucross, the Goddess reborn and leader of the seven shields alliance awoke with a jolt, going from deep asleep to awake in an instant and straight up into to a sitting position. Her heart was trying to beat out of her chest, and her body was soaked in a cold sweat that turned her bed sheets into a disgusting clammy mess.

As a new goddess reborn, she often had visions of the future. They were often vague and difficult to interpret when asleep, and when awake they were so quick they were difficult to pinpoint in their focus.

(Play The Video. That's Celestine vision)

This time though her vision was utterly incomprehensible, yet startlingly clear. Chaos, death and devastation like nothing the last centuries of war had brought. But this war was never seen before in all of her life time. There were no orcs or imps slaughtering humans, no Dark-elves leading the charge, just a new empire started to rising up and slaughtering anything in their path. They all human with deadly weapon that she never see before, she saw a lot of carriage that she also never see it before, the carriage moving with out any horse to pull and the speed that even the fastest horse couldn't catch up, and Celestine saw a large carriage that bigger than the small carriage, each of them carry a massive destruction, and what make her even more shock is that up above the sky, Celestine saw some kind of dragon that make from metal and it doesn't need to flapping it wings, and the moment she saw the dragon dive down, it drop something under it belly and the moment it touch the ground. A large explosion destroying anything.

What was truly startling was that a single man in full black uniform, leading this army throughout Eostia, claiming everything and united into one banners

There had been no images of those she knew in any form, making it nigh impossible to ascertain a time frame for her vision. Was in his same decade, or many decades in the future? She just could not tell, and as she got up off of her bed sheets she noticed that it was still the dead of night. Stepping out onto her balcony she shivered as a wind cooled her soaked garments and let out a worried sigh.