Chapter Two - The Zimmermans

Start from the beginning

Her blonde hair is curled and pulled up into a bun with her veil cascading down past her shoulders. Her eyes are glistening with tears and she's smiling at me.

Harper's dad kisses her on the cheek and hands her off. She walks up the two steps of the stage and gives her bouquet of flowers to her maid of honor, Memphis. I grab Harper's hands in mine and squeeze them lightly.

"You look beautiful, Harper." I whisper. Harper smiles.

"Thanks Bails. You look handsome, by the way."

"Thank you, Harper." I say with a smile.

*

Later on that evening at the reception, I walk over to the bar and sit down between Morgan and Hardy. The two of them smile when they see me.

"Hey man. Gettin' tired of dancin' yet?" Hardy asks.

"Nah. I just needed a break," I reply. I look over at the bar tender. "One beer please,"

The bar tender hands me a beer and I grab it, taking a sip and sighing in relief.

"Where'd Cass and Memphis go?"

"Home. Piper and Emerson needed to go to bed. It's too late for them to be here," Morgan replies. I nod.

"Understandable. Alright. I think I'm gonna go back to dancin' with my wife. See you guys later,"

I set down the half empty bottle of beer and go back out to the dance floor with my new wife.

Harper's POV
Bailey scoops me up into his arms bridal style and carries me across the threshold into the air b and b we got for our honeymoon in Colorado.

"This place is amazing," I say as Bailey sets me down on the king sized bed upstairs. Bailey smiles.

"Yeah it is. So, what do you wanna do?"

"What do you think?" I ask, shimmying out of my dress to reveal my bra and underwear. Bailey chuckles as he removes his shirt, placing his hands on my hips and kissing me on the lips.

"Okay. Just thought I'd ask," he teases with a wink.

*

Two Months Later
I wake up and dash to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet. Bailey runs to my side, pulling my hair back. When I'm done, I sit back and Bailey rubs my back tenderly.

"Are you alright? Has it passed?" He asks. I nod slowly.

"I think so," I mutter.

"Okay. Well, I have to go get ready for work unless you want me to stay home and take care of you?" Bailey says. I shake my head.

"I'll be fine. I've got Marley,"

As I say it, our golden retriever, Marley, comes in and licks my face. I laugh and pat her head.

"Naw. Thanks Marley,"

"Alright. I'm gonna go get ready then," Bailey says, leaving me in the bathroom.

When Bailey's gone, I shut the bathroom door and look for the box of pregnancy tests under the sink. I take one out and stare at it for a second before removing the cap and using it.

Little does Bailey know but I've been having morning sickness for the last couple days and I didn't get my period this month either. I know that these are all your basic pregnancy symptoms, but I want to be sure before I just tell Bailey about it.