"And its real?", Bucky asked.

"Of course, Mr?", the dealer questioned his name.

"Mr Marsden, Shane Marsden", Bucky replied.

"Ah, Mr Marsden. I can assure you this vibrainium is top quality and worth your money."

Y/N stood next to him, as the dealer pulled out some vibrainium to show him.

"Ah and who's this? Your wife?", the dealer questioned when he noticed Y/N.

"Just business partners", she clarified.

The dealer nodded and handed Bucky a piece of vibrainium.

"Have you ever come across vibrainium before?".

"Breifly, but never got to have any of my own.", Bucky replied, while pretending to admire the vibrainium.

"Well, today could be your lucky day Mr Marsden.", the dealer grinned.

"How much would a crate cost?", Bucky asked.

The dealer turned to his friend, then back to Y/N and Bucky, "5 Million."

"I'm going to have to think about it.", Bucky replied.

"Money issue sir?", the dealer questioned.

"No, no. I'm unsure of how much I need. My partner here, failed to work out how much we needed, and we don't like to be wasteful.", Bucky replied. "Do you have a card I could take, or shall we meet you back here?"

"Ah no problem Mr Marsden, here's my card. Call me whenever you're ready.". The dealer handed him a card.

"Thankyou.", Bucky smiled at him.

They both turned and left the warehouse.

-

"Are you fucking insane?", Y/N asked in frustration as they got into a car a mile away from the warehouse.

"Yes", Bucky replied calmly ignoring her mood.

"I don't know what you did in Hyrda but around here, we discuss plans with those they work with."

He turned to look at her, "sometimes you just need to improvise."

"Improvise? Is that what that was?", she scoffed. "That was going off the rails, and not following direct orders."

"Yknow I don't think Fury knew the extent of this mission, its going to take alot longer than one interaction with them.", Bucky replied.

"Then we should have stepped aside and called him and explained that, that's how it works doing missions.", Y/N stated.

Bucky chuckled slightly, "Why are you so up on keeping with the rules? Too scared of Fury?" He mocked.

"Why? Because I used to be like you. Thinking what they was telling me was bullshit, that I should do my own things, because disobeying orders got me places. But I was wrong. If anything, it nearly got me kicked out of the Avengers." She yelled slightly.

Bucky screwed his eyebrows together.

"Doesn't matter."She sighed and turned the car on. "Just be ready to get a beating from Fury.

-

"Mind telling me why the hell your twos first mission together was unsuccessful.", Fury asked, leaning on the front of his desk.

"Ask James here.", Y/N said, rolling her eyes.

Bucky groaned. "I believe the mission is much more extensive, its going to require a lot of time and effort to stop them. I currently have a lead, they believe I'm a potential buyer, here's their card.", he handed Fury the card, he stared at it intently. "They weren't wearing gloves, however I was, so we can detect their finger prints. I just think there's much more at stake here than what they're letting on."

Fury continued to stare at the card, he hummed in thought.

"I think you're right Barnes, good call", he said with a slight tone of glee.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me", Y/N said aloud.

"How long do you think it could take?", Fury asked Bucky, ignoring Y/N.

"Hard to say, less than 6 months. If me and Scarlett over here can keep focused and work hard, I'm sure we can bring them down, with a small team behind closed doors of course."

"I'd say you've thought this through Barnes, I'm impressed", Fury smiled slightly.

"Right, Fuck this.", Y/N stormed out.

"Ignore her, we're used to this.", Fury joked. "Now let's go through some more planning.

"Yes Sir", Bucky said proudly.