𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What did he do this time?" He continues to ask. It might bad enough until Ward needs to kick the boy out.

"I caught he's stealing from me" He states.

"Stealing? For what?"

Ward pursed his lips, it's hard for him to say it out loud that his son was caught stealing from him because he needs to pay for his drug dealer. It already pain enough that he needs to meet up with the man himself to pay for the money that Rafe owed.

"To pay his drug dealer" Ward mutters.

Richard let out a choke voice "A what?!"

"You heard me, Rich" Ward sighed, bringing a hand to his head and gives a small rubs on his forehead.

"That's new" Richard comment "And he had my daughter with him. Great. This is definitely a kidnapping" he said, the thought of Hope out there with Rafe starts to concern him.

He might be everything but nothing is more important than his daughter's safety. Especially not with Ward's troublemaker of son, he heard enough stories about Rafe.

He's worry that Hope might get hurt while staying with Rafe, especially after what he heard from Ward. Richard knows his daughter, she's got a soft heart and she might feel sorry for what happened to the boy and insisted to stay with Rafe. He knows it.

"She'll be fine. If anything, Hope is the last person that Rafe is going to hurt" Ward states, earning Richard's attention back to him.

"Why with that?" He raised his brows.

"It just--I think he's more calmer when Hope is around him. She's got ahold on him or something, I don't know"

"You're saying that Hope got Rafe on a leash?"

"If that makes you understand better, yeah, kind of"

Richard let out a scoff "That's crazy" he shook his head "You know that there's something wrong with that boy since the beginning, this isn't the first time we're talking about this. I'm not the only person who talked about this"

He once pointed this out to Ward when Rafe was 10, he saw something that unusual from the boy's behaviour. But Ward said he was just a boy who is trying to grow up and it's normal for him to do weird thing. At first, Richard just believes him but he knows that it's not just that.

He had a teenage boy, Topper was a delinquent kid when he was a child who is trying to grow up. He did a lot of messy things and get into a trouble a lot, but there's nothing unusual from him. Not like the one he caught from Rafe.

"There's nothing wrong with him, okay? He's fine, he just--I don't know, he just needs to figure things up with himself" Ward states.

He never believes that his son is sick or anything like people said. He knows Rafe is fine, he just need to be taught a lesson. So he knows that he's not going to hand out everything to him, just like he always did for his entire life.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's doing really great time figure things out with those drugs"

"Hey, knock it off, all right?" Ward warned, he stops walking and facing the Thornton man when he starts ranting about Rafe like he knows ths boy any better than he himself as his father "I know my boy, all right? He's fine, there's nothing wrong with him"

Richard hold up both of his hands in the air "Fine, whatever you said" he said "But if that boy of yours did something to my daughter, I'll rip his head off from his body"

"She'll be fine, they'll be fine" Ward assured again. He knows nothing is going to happen.

Richard shook his head, taking a sip on his glass once again. The men continue to walk until they reach a picnic table on the lawn before they both taking seats on it.