⤁ 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

even when he was cheating on you with persephone, who he was originally supposed to marry. you had caught them sexually doing things with each other. how he promised her he will divorce you and youre just a useless woman and that she doesnt need to worry.

you beared all of it, so why is he now feeling this pain instead of you!? 

he noticed how you never visited him anymore to give him refreshments. 

you had overheard from the servants that Kronos had been killed your family ever since your marriage and both of them lied to you and how pitiful you really were. 

Hades barged into your room and what he saw made his heart ache, you were sitting in the corner of the room with bruises and cuts all over your body with blood dripping on the floor. 

he lift up your face and meets your dry eyes which used to shine bright at him before... he carry you to the bed where he gives you affection for the first time. he thought this was what you wanted, he sexually force himself on you, he just wanted to hear your voice for one last time.

but no, all you did was cry while staring up at the ceiling in pain. 

if you wasnt going to be happy then having a child will make every mother happy right?? .

once you found out you were pregnant with his child, you tried to kill yourself but was stopped by Hades. He was furious and furious! how could you take his child away from him?? how would he live if you was to leave him also?? how could you be so cruel and selfish???

he never left you alone again after that, only he was allowed to serve you. no servants or maids ever came into you two chambers, he couldnt leave you alone again after what you tried to do. you would only speak to him and nobody else.

he dressed you up for bed and kissed you on your head as he told you he was going to take a shower,  he clasp the chain around your ankle and locked it.

he wouldnt have to do this if you were being a good girl and didnt try to kill yourself, he knows you hate him but hes too obsessed with you to care. he dont care what anybody says if he hears one negative comment about you two relationship he will kill them in a second.

you never knew he killed persephone for complaining about you, and how she was yelling at him for even loving you. he cut off his multiple affairs and stayed loyal to you til now.

getting back from showering he notices you sleeping cutely, how could he ever hate you? he really was foolish. 

..

you woke up due to the baby crying and the giggling voices of your twin sons barging into the room. 

you sat up still groggy from the sleep, you shifted to see Hades craddling the baby girl in his arms while he fed and cooed at her. the rattling of the chain made your twin sons, your daughter, and hades look at you. your daughter forgot about being hungry and giggled once she saw you.

she reached her tiny arms out towards you and she made grabby hand gestures. Hades smiled at this while he bounced the baby and put her on your lap, he sat beside you while wrapping your arms around you while the twins also came to see their sister.

"our princess was hungry, you were sleeping for too long so i was feeding her. why dont you feed her?" hades sweetly says while sucking on your neck which made the two boys yuck at.

while feeding your child, hades suddenly brought up the topic about

"boys, how do you feel about getting another sibling? maybe another sister so it can be equal right?"

the twins nodded excitedly and agreed with him, a few minutes later they got bored and went out the room to practice their abilities. 

he nuzzled his face into your neck, the girl was now asleep and he had put her in her crib. he slowly crawled towards you after.

your eyes traveled down to his pants where you saw a huge bulge, he smiled when you noticed and crawled on top of you.

"dear, shouldnt we always grant what our kids want? and youre already healed from your last pregnancy so you can be pregnant again right? " 

his eyes full of lust, he took off his clothes while taking off yours too. he love seeing your body, he love being inside your body, he love seeing your body swell with his kids. he love it when you were pregnant so that you always depend on him. 

"you'll be such a good mommy for our children." 

he moaned and bit his lip while thrusting in you, your eyes widen when you realized what his words meant. this surely would not be your last child. This man is crazy, a psycho! you cannot escape never its utterly impossible. 

you were stuck with him for eternity. 

𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊 .