You've Never Had Chocolate Like This

Start from the beginning

"You've never had chocolate like this!" he sings.

"No, we've never had chocolate like this!" the crowd sings.

     Willy runs to an alley and leaps into a storm drain. By the time the police get there, Piper has already replaced the manhole cover, leaving them baffled at how Willy could disappear just like that. In a tram, two ladies are talking about Willy's chocolate.

"Have you tried his new one?" one of them asks.

"No!" the other replies.

"Oh, you've got to have a go!" the first one sings.

     Willy, who is disguised as the ticket collector, gives them a couple chocolates.

"Just pop one in and everything
Becomes a Broadway show!" he sings.

     The ladies eat the chocolates, and they start dancing.

"The news that makes you gasp!" the first lady sings.

"The jokes that make you laugh!" the second lady sings.

     Willy and the passengers dance with them.

"All that you say and do all day
Will be choreographed!" they sing.

     At a barber shop, Willy is now dressed as a barber.

"Lost your hair? Can't think where?" Willy sings.

"Feeling fairly bare up there," one of the customers sings.

     Willy holds out a plate of eclairs with mustache frosting on top.

"Don't despair, I come prepared.
Behold, my hair-repair eclair.
It's made from ground vanilla
From the markets of Manila.
Take heed, eat more than three
And you'll end up like a gorilla," Willy sings as the customers and the hairless shop cat eat the eclairs.

*on the tram*

"Well, there's chocolate!" the passengers sing as they dance like they're on Broadway.

*at the barber shop*

"And there's chocolate!" the customers sing, their heads full of hair, and even the cat has grown fur.

*on the tram*

"Only Wonka's makes you
Rock around the clock-elet!" the passengers sing.

     Lottie, who is at the front keeping watch, sees the police approaching and rings the bell to warn Willy. The tram comes to a stop, and Willy runs to the back of the tram where Abacus has opened a hatch into the engine compartment. He slides through it and down into an open storm drain below. The Chief, who seems a tad bigger, and Officer Affable board the tram, but they don't see Willy.

"Put your hand into your pocke-let!
Get yourself—" the passengers sing.

"Oh, put a sock in it!
Make sure they're all frisked!
Have you ever had chocolate like this?" the Chief sings as he takes a chocolate from a passenger and eats it, and he seems fascinated by the taste.

     The same goes for Officer Affable when he takes a chocolate and eats it. His eyes light up and a smile appears on his face.

"I've never had chocolate like thiiiis!" he sings as a flock of flamingoes pass overhead.

     That night, back at the laundry house, (Y/n) and Noodle are in their room, teaching Willy how to read. Willy is sitting on a child's desk chair, and Noodle has written the word 'Cat' on a blackboard.