"We have to go, Greg. We're getting late and they must be waiting for us." Irene said. "Huwag mo na akong hintayin mamaya." she added. Umiling agad si Greggy bago magsalita, "Why? I'm your husband." he said.

"Baka late na ako maka-uwi," magsasalita sana ulit si Greggy ngunit nagsalita si Adam. "Don't worry, I will take Irene to your house. I will take care of her." he said.

Greggy's forehead creased and said, "What for? I am her husband... I can accompany or fetch my wife. I don't trust other people when it comes to my wife. I can wait for her until your meeting finishes and we'll go home together."

Hindi na nagsalita si Adam nang sabihin iyon ni Greggy. Irene is secretly smirking and feeling proud. Irene bid her goodbye when silence enveloped them and before leaving, Greggy asked for a kiss before they entered the building.

____

It's half past four and Greggy just woke up. He was tired of cleaning their condo and decided to take a nap after cleaning.

Irene would be going out at five o'clock so he changed his clothes and took his key. He was about to leave their room when he received a text message from his wife's brother.

From: Bong

Bayaw, magbihis ka na. We'll be having dinner with the Smiths at bilisan mo dahil baka maunahan ka na naman ni Adam sa misis mo.

Greggy's expression immediately changed to serious when he read Bong's message. He immediately changed his clothes and quickly drove to Marcos Empire to pick up his wife.

Nang makarating siya ay agad niyang pinuntahan ang opisina ni Irene. When he arrived on the floor of Irene's office, Imee immediately noticed him and he greeted his sister-in-law.

"Where's my wife?" Greggy asked. Imee raised her eyebrows when she heard Greggy's question. "Oh, you're too worried about your WIFE," she emphasized.

"They're still in the conference room and when they come out, we're supposed to go straight to the place where Adam's father made dinner reservations," she added.

Tumango lang si Greggy at sumulyap sa conference room na siyang napansin ni Imee. "Miss mo na ba siya? Parang gusto mo na siya agad yakapin ah. Sa pagkaka-tanda ko, hindi iyan kasali sa kontrata..." pang-aasar ni Imee.

Greggy sighed when he realized that Imee also knew about their situation. "Baka kasi masalisihan ako," he whispered which made her chuckle.

"Well... Kabahan ka sa mga moves ni Daddy." After saying that, she walked away and left Greggy dumbfounded.

Greggy let out a heavy breath. When he noticed Irene went out of the conference room, he immediately waved his hand for Irene to notice him.

Irene was walking towards Greggy and behind her were Ferdinand and Imelda along with Adam and other members including Adam's father.

Greggy immediately extended his hand so that Irene could reach it and Irene immediately hugged her because she knew her parents were watching.

"I was just about to call you para sa dinner with them... You're here na pala," Irene smiled. Greggy's hand slid down her waist before he smiled at his wife.

"Your brother texted me. Inagahan ko na para hindi ka na maghintay at sabay na tayong pumunta..." he answered.

Greggy greeted his in-laws as they approached them and just looked at Adam before returning to Irene's side. "Kanina ka pa? Bakit hindi ka na lang naghintay sa loob ng office ko?" Irene asked.

"Kanina ka pa niya hinihintay. Sulyap nang sulyap sa conference room, akala mo naman, mawawala ka." Imee blurted. Napakamot na lang sa batok si Greggy nang marinig niya ang impit na tawa ni Irene at kaniyang mga biyenan.