-"Hey. I am really liking this night. I actually need some air, wanna go smoke?"-Geto said playfully.

-"I like this night as well, but I like you even more. But I really do not like smoking. I would be waiting for you here"-The blond guy said with a flirty smile on his face.

Geto went to the terrace of the building. He took a cigarette and began smoking his problems away. It was a beautiful night. A few seconds later, he heard people laughing. 

-"Fuck. The least thing I need right now is for people to come here right now"-He whispered.

He still did not care. However, he thought that voice was familiar. He still decided not to look, because they were behind the entrance to it, so he could not see him. The girl was laughing in a flirting tone, it disgusted him, he did not know why. He could not hear the other voice, but it was familiar. He decided to get closer.

-"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"-The man said.

Then it him. Satoru. 

He tried to go without making any noise or being seen, but apparently, Satoru noticed him.

-"Would you like to be my girlfriend"-Gojo said to the girl he had been talking for some time already. She had black hair, with purple eyes, and a nice smile. Almost like Suguru, but it was not the same, at all.

During the past month Gojo went to multiple bars. Went out with different girls, and laughed, a lot. But when he arrived home, he tried not to imagine Suguru being the one being with him that night. Each time he had sex with someone, it felt as if me was thrusting into whatever thing. He could not even bring himself to almost moan Getos' name, because all of those experience were nothing but close to that night. However, during the past weeks, there was a girl who was very similar to Geto, but she was to extroverted. She went out and talked a lot, so much it Gojo started to hate it. He like it more when she was quiet, when he could remember how Geto was. 

As he asked that question, just so he could lie to himself about having a fake happiness, he saw those strands of black hair. What did he think, they were nothing like this girls hair. What was her name again? It didn't matter. Suguru.

"Suguru please stay"-He thought to himself as he ran trying to catch him. He heard something fell. There he was ;Suguru. He had fallen trying to run. He was crying, he had a depressed look on him. Satoru realized that even though he tried building some fake happiness, he could not lie to himself when he saw the only source of his true happiness. He picked up Suguru in his arms and took him to the terrace once again. The girl was still there. She looked at both of them. She looked how Gojo looked at the man in his arms, with eyes of love, of the first love someone has. She tapped on Gojos' arm and went downstairs. Geto stood up and wipped his tears. 

-"How have you been Satoru?"-He said in a cold tone

-"You think I don't know you"-Satoru said in a bitter tone.

-"You think i don't know you want to talk about what happened? You think I don't know how you've been depressed but have not reached to me once?"-Satorus' voice started breaking.

-"You think I did not cry for you this last month?"-He said crying

Geto felt for a split second a need to hug him.

-"Don't come to me with that bullshit. You could have reached to me and you didn't. You did not care Gojo. You were starting a whole new relationship with someone new."-Geto said trying not to cry.

-"Then tell me why you are feeling hurt by me starting a relationship. Weren't we friends?"-Satoru said.

Getos' gaze softened. But it hurt. Fuck, why did it hurt so much.

Friends.

He sighed.

-"Actually I don't know why I am getting mad. We are friends. Aren't we?"-Geto replied

That was not the answer Gojo wanted. It hurt. So fucking much.

-"No. WE SHOULDN'T BE FRIENDS SUGURU."-Gojo said

-"THEN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY SATORU. That night we only had sex, you pretended nothing happened. What the hell, you did not ask me why I have been looking like shit this past few month. You don't care. I am no longer your fucking friend Gojo, I am nothing to you anymore. "-Geto replied with his voice breaking.

-"WAI-"-Gojo was interrupted 

-"Don't. Don't look for me Satoru."-Geto said as he went downstairs. He began running as he kept crying. He began running, desperate for air. He went into his apartment and cried. He cried for what he had been bottling up for months. He began shouting, his cried bitterly. As his breathing began getting back to normal, he remembered; the blade. For a long long time, he did not cut himself. From the moment he became friends with Satoru, he did not want him to see his scars and feel disgusted by him.

Fuck it. He grabbed the blade and passed it through his wrist. He kept crying, but he was longer thinking about Gojo. He was too tired.

Gojo stayed at the terrace. He saw the lights of the buildings. Suguru was right. He did not ask him once how he was feeling. He did want to do it because he thought it would make things awkward. He genuinely wanted, at that moment, to pretend everything was back to how it used to. He laid on the concrete floor. He felt how he could no longer stand this lifestyle. 

-"Suguru. I am scared"-Gojo said as he cried himself to sleep.

Both woke up at the next day. Something was different.

What had happened to them ?