Chapter 1: Gay sex

Warning: grammar mistakes go prrrrr *construction site noises*

I was reborn at the villainprss in a manhwa, novel anime whatever the fuck, my name now is Gosafina De la fenêtre! My old name? DONT MATTER BITCH! IM RICH NOW!!

Well hot AND rich, literally everybodies dream. Well my dream anwat

There's a protagonist, she's blond woth sparkle pink eyes, she's also very kind and cunning, weird right? U most hear portages being kind and saint like or whatever but this novel is original, I'm not basic you are.

Anyway, she's probably a bitch cuz It's more trendy to be villain than some plane bitch, evil bitches are more relatebal

Shit i forgot to mention my looks, to show the contrast between me and protagonist, I have red flaming hair like a shetto that's also pink in sunlighting, golden gold eyes, long lashes and pale soup skin!

And I'm an evil bitch so that means I got everything in my grasp.

Love, money, charm, luck , prince engagement etc...

Or that's what I though... which is very villainess of me to say

Does that count as me being on the right track of things??

First of aLol, I went to talk to my rich noble fathers that dote on me like a d diaper princess, and givie me anything I want since Gosa's childhood she was spoiled rotten, that's why she's such a bitch or that's how the story sets it anyway

When I got to their office they were making strange noises coming from the door, I didn't bother to knock cuz I'm such bad bitch boss babby, but might should have nocked cuz my two dads where going at it on the desk... okay not that going at it more mouth make out, so I didn't find them naked or anything but I suspect I was close...

Both em yelped and spreated from each other like blushing teenagers, the first one to speak was my blond daddy with the stache who was still blushing like a cheerleader on coke.

"So sorry about that Dearest, can you try knocking *ahem*, next time? Maybe please??" He coughed again, golden eyes like mine gazing away in embarrassment and losing any confidence he had started with.

My other red haired daddy didn't even try to verbalize his emotions, and just hid behind my equally embarrassed father which looked strange considering his taller and balkier giving her the image of a red bear trying to hide behind a shaking deer...

"Daddies chill~ I'm just here to talk, I don't care what you do in private, I'm very happy that my fathers have a good sexual relationship, keeping the flame going is important at your age!" I spout out some bs to calm the situation, if I act calm then no one will feel the need to be embarrassed.

For s9ne reasons, that makes them blushing idiots more, it takes minutes for them to sit down and actually start asking me why I'm here.

"I wanna annul the engagement with the prince" you say nonechalty

"WHAT!?" They both go at the same time forgetting their noble etiquette for a second, clearly beduffled as to why I with do such out of character thing.

"I said, I don't want to marry the prince no more!!" This time I try to say in more Gosafina De la fenêtre way, with buffed cheeks and an angery bratty voice that hurts to listen to.

"Oh, baby please clam down! This is a very serious decision to make, we both worked very hard to get this marriage for you because of how much you wanted and liked the prince!! And annulling it could cause some serious push back..." your blond daddy says in the most solemn tone he ever used with you, or weith Gosafina, but he was also clearly worried about the implication by how fast he was speaking.

"I have to agree with Alexander here, annulling the engagement can cause some dire consequences from the terms of the engagement contract set, if it was the royal family that wanted to break it up this would have been a different story but if we took that step..." my red haired father tired to explain to me in more patient teaching tone, trying to coax me to understand.

"Our family would be in hot water" blondie- father Alex nodded back less nervous now after hearing your daddy's voice of reason, maybe hoping you with listen to him too.

Thinking this over, the only reason you wanted to annul the engagement is because that's what every villainess does after coming to another world, they annul the engagement, start a business with info from earth, and find a man to fall for or do it in some other cunning fashion... you were just following the script you read hundreds of times, you didn't really think of the aftermath, Villainesses make it seem so easy doing in one chapter or two or even going to the prince himself, but you don't got the guts to do that and also you don't know shit about noble, let alone royal niceties, having only a groggy memory of Gosafina to go by, where's the wikihows when you need them??

UGH I WISH THERE WAS INTERNET HERE SO I CAN ASK REDDIT!??(AMTA)

Sighing, you decide to be less hasty with your decisions, plus you felt bad for your nervous reck of daddies even tho you just met them, you can feel their looks and feelings of concern are sincere, if it were some asshole parents they with have shut you up right away than listen to your nonsense, let alone try to explain to you why it's nonsense...

Feeling bad, you nod obediently before jumping from the red velvet seat to quietly take your leave without noticing the look of shock from both parents gave at your back.

"That was easy..." muttered your red headed father after you left, blinking his eyes shocked that you didn't protest.

"Eddy, I think I'm dreaming... are we sharing a dream right now? There's no way that's our little wild princess Goosie right?" Alex turned to look at his husband seeing the same expression his wearing mirror his own.

"I don't know... was Granny right about her just being in a phase? Is her phase done now??" Eddy said in wonder, not believing it himself.

Entering your over the top, luxurious room. You lay your fat ass down on the soft bedding, staying there for minute....before you start rolling on the bed and giggling like idiot child, happy at how soft the bed is and how lucky you got. You didn't end up in some abusive household trobe that that you have to be wary of and family that might poison your dumbass, you'll take the horny gays over toxic families any day!!

'Now let's think of our future' huffing tiredly from rolling around, you jump down from the big ed bed, to go to your Beauty stand mirror thingie, searching it for any paper and pen, after finding some, you sit down to write...

How to get a man by bad bitch Gooseie:

Step one, act as deintrestred as a toast of bread at first

Step two, 'accidentally' bump onto one of the love interests and help or impress them in some way while still acting all cool like your everyday self

Step four, befriend new background characters? Maybe..? Socialzing sucks.

Step three, take your time, enjoy fantasy life, pray that one of em will like you.

Step five...

Step five, your still thinking it over, you find your mind wondering back to the convo with your parents, Are they your parents? Anyway you think of what benefits of braking the engagement can have, first of all, is the prince might be my male lead or is he the assholic guy that some manhaws depict him as? I mean most manhaws think princes are overrated or boring and go for the north cold cheeked prince, making THEM boring and overrated, like it's rarer to see em go after the main blonde prince, and if the prince wasn't blonde and had black haired then that's automatically the ML, also probably a bastard royal child to add to ~✨TRAUMA✨~

Thinking over this mess, really makes your peanut sized brain scream, so you decide not to, you don't care anyway who you'll end up with, your just desperate for anyone to talk to and be romantically interested in.

You want to have someone close, anyone.