Chapter Ten : Old Tapes And Melted Ice Cream

Start from the beginning

"I-I'm sorry," Randy cut the customer off, "Is there anything else you need, I-its really busy and I and to get back to-," He looked back over to (Y/n), paying attention to how her tongue took a long lick again of her ice cream before plump lips closed over in smooth motions. He gulped nervously, "Someone."

The girls followed his line of gaze, seeing the Afro haired girl reading from one of the movie tapes in the pile on the front counter. They just so happened to see the girl with her ice cream as well making their skin crawl with envy.

The brunette that was flirting with Randy frowned, "Isn't she busy enough with trying to come to terms with her and Stu Machers new relationship?"

The boy wiped his head over to the girl in shock.

"She has Stu Macher already. I heard that their relationship was a long time coming sort of thing and that Tatum and Casey simply got in the way."

Her other friend nodded in agreement, "there are speculation that is Casey had confessed sooner that they would've been-"

"Is there anything else you need?" Randy's voice was short and curt this time.

He of course couldn't yell or tell them to shut their damn mouths, but boy was he not going to let them have the satisfaction of making fun of his friend. The girl didn't deserve the backlash and rumors that were being caused by that Dairy, and he was sure if Casey knew about what would happen after her death the girl wouldn't have trusted her secrets to the words on the page.

The girls huffed, snatching the tape he recommended out of his hands before quickly leaving to their own devices at the other end of the store.

It was a good thing he recommended a shitty horror flick. What's the point of watching horror if you didn't want it 'too scary'. The point was to feel the thrill of jumping back in your seat, the adrenalin of not knowing that it was going to be you next, or the person beside you munching on popcorn.

"What's up with them?" (Y/n) asked smoothly.

Randy placed the cart beside her with a grimace on his face, "Just some girls who don't have manners."

The girl cocked her head to the side, not seeming convinced, " Just some girls? One seemed really interested in whatever jokes you had to offer her a few minutes ago. I'm sorry but I refuse to believe her hyena laughs were real."

The boy snorted at the girl's tone, "Keep that up and I'll start believing that you're jealous (N/n)."

The girl bit her lips nervously, "What if I am?"

(Y/n) watched as Randy paused his action with stacking the tapes on the cart. Her heart thumped widely in agitation in response. Shit. She really wasn't thinking when the question presented itself. Was it being too forward? Maybe being at work wasn't the space to-.

The girl's thoughts were cut off from a hand being placed along her thigh. Looking up the girl could see the boy's face flushed in red, however his eyes swirled with an emotion she so craved notoriously.

"Well to answer your question," The male smoothly took the girl's ice cream from her hand before giving a quick long lick on the left side-eyes never leaving hers, "You have absolutely nothing to worry about."

(Y/n) quickly closed her thigh together to get the thrum of her area to cease, that look the male had given her sent her hormones into overdrive.

"Randy do you—"

The girl's question was cut off with the sound of the store's bell going off at the front. Looking over the two teens' hearts stopped in shock from Stu Macher and Billy Loomis making their way inside the store. Randy scowled slightly, not in the mood to deal with two males whose heads were too big for their own doing.