S1: E1 | High-Speed Clash

Start from the beginning

Shayla: "You know what. I'm not about to start a fight on the first day. So, Justine, you're lucky. I'ma just leave so I won't get tempted to put my heads on you.'

Justine's Confessional "I take that apology back with immediate effect! Cuz' what is this girl talking bout' saying I'm lucky? Does she think she gon' beat me up? This girl is really funny if she thinks her petite ass is gonna fuck me up. Dusty ass hoe!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Justine eyed her up and down and Shayla stormed out of the photoshoot room.

Shayla's Confessional
"I didn't want to start a fight because as a baddie, I know that there's a time and place for everything. She better not try anything sketchy again because I will really fuck her up. Period!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Justine took solo photos until five of the baddies, including Shayla, entered the photoshoot room simultaneously. All of them exchanged greetings and hugs apart from Justine and Shayla who still had animosity between them.

"So where's the last girl?" Yolanda asked. "Because there's only six of us."

"Err... She will be here in a bit." Kenzie replied, pulling out her phone.

"So do you know her then?" Shayla inquired, suspicion salient in her tone.

Kenzie: "Mhm."

Shayla: "Then hurry and text her then. Cuz we can't take the final pictures till everybody's here."

Kenzie: "That's literally what I'm doing."

Yolanda: "Well then where is she?"

Kenzie: "Her bus is delayed, she will be here in a bit."

Justine: "Well she better be, cuz' I'm exhausted standing here taking photos.

Shayla, who was standing behind Justine, gave her a nasty look in response to her comment.

Kenzie's Confessional People think I'm a golden retriever because my appearance looks soft and gentle. I'm mostly nice to people but when people speak to me in a rude manner, I reciprocate that rudeness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's take some pictures in the meantime," The cameraman spoke.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty minutes passed and the baddies continued to take photos, however, there was still no sign of the final girl.

"Girl Kenzie, where's your fren'? Cuz' she's taking her sweet time." Yolanda asked, irritated.

Yolanda's Confessional    "This friend of Kenzie's wasting all our times cuz' we've all taken a million pictures already. Like I've been standing for twenty minutes straight and Kenzie said her friend will arrive in a bit. When's a bit? Cuz twenty ain't a bit."