Season 2, Episode 16 - Stuck in Trafficking

"Students, it's time I tell you all. Due to the major amount of Garnetier encounters lately, Maestro Rezzin has recommended that the strongest class, being this one should all gather and stay in a set of dorms to stay connected," Instructor Zeke stated as he walked the class through the city towards their next destination. "Therefore, welcome to the Onyx Dormitory. There are 3 huge rooms. 1 for the males, 1 for the females, and obviously one for me. 2 bathrooms per room, a kitchen, living room, and separate bedrooms. All of your parents have agreed to allow you to stay here, so please enjoy your stay. If you don't it's not like you have a choice really."

Entering the building, Yena and the class were in awe. Anbu rushes into the Boys side, and quickly hooks up his gaming system. Yena walked into his room and began unpacking. He places a picture of him and Uncle Griffin on his nightstand, with a picture of his mother and father next to it. He thought of Uncle Griffin and his mother and their final moments before a knock on his door sounded. "It's open!" He said to whomever it was behind the door. When the door opened, to his surprise, it was Sookie.

"What's up Sooks!" He opens his arms and Sookie hugs him giggling. "So, this is a nice room you got here. I love what you're doing to it." She said looking around the room, playing with her braid.

"Yeah. Although I am going to miss this place when I leave."

FLASHBACK:

"This mission is to find Merrikk and take down Kwame. I'll separate you all into the 3 parts of Onyxbrick. The teamwork between Anbu and Arcane is unbeatable, so I'll put you two in Opal town. Yuki and Sookie, you two seem to be able to handle yourself along with your clones and sound waves, so I'll place you in Topaz City. Last but not least, Yena. With your new power, Beryl City could use something like that.

Immediately, Yena could sense the sorrow in Sookie's face. Filled with slight regret in what he said, he turns to Sookie and grabs her hands. "I won't lose again. I know that the other times I failed but this time will be different, that's a promi-" Before he can finish his sentence, she places her brown-skin finger on his mouth, shushing him. "I know..." she whispers, looking into his eyes. The love was clearly in the air. The two looked into each other's eyes for what felt like hours. "Yena..?" "Sooks..." The two began leaning towards each other's lips, before lightly connecting. Butterflies filled her stomach, as this is what she wanted for a long time.

"Sookie? You can move your finger now, I get it, heh-" Realizing the kiss never happened, she moves her finger slightly embarrassed in her mind. "Sorry. But I'm serious. You better make it back. If you die, I'll kill you."

Yena bends down to pick up his bag before heading out the door. He turns back to look at Sookie for the last time in a few weeks. "I know Sookie. That goes for you too. Don't let Yuki do all the work for someone as strong as you. I'll be looking forward to sparring with you when I get back."

He walks past Anbu and Arcane who both had bags too. "Bout to head out I see... Not gonna lie, Imma miss you bro." Anbu drops his bags and grips Yena into a bro-hug.

"You guys better search hard in Opal." Yena says to the two. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. You better search harder in Beryl." Yuki says, coming out of the girls dorm, doing a friendship handshake with Yena. He nods and begins to make his way towards the door.

At the door, he's greeted by Zeke. "So it's finally that time, huh Fujiwara?" He asks. Yena nods his head in agreement. "Do you really think I'll be able to do this alone?" Yena asks Zeke, wanting his input on his ability. "The Prophecy never lies." Yena was hit with a wave of nostalgia, remembering his uncle Griffin saying that. Zeke held out his hand for Yena to shake his hand, and he complied.

Anbu, Sookie, Arcane and Yuki walked outside with Zeke to watch Yena as he got ready to take off. "3 weeks guys. That's all it'll take. I'll be back before you know it." He told the group. "How will you get there? I don't see any kind of car or transportation." Anbu asks. Yena smirks, then laughs a little. "I've been working on a new trick. Instead of using Pyro as an Arte Emitter, I use it as sort of a burst of Emitter energy. So instead of casting, I can do this." He turns his back to the group and kneels. He then grunts before jumping into the air with fire. He proceeds to boost off with even more fire, allowing him to soar gracefully.