~ 𝟶𝟶𝟷 ~

~ 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was sleeping peacefully, I felt a rush of cold air tingling on my skin, and then a woman yelling, "KIM Y/N, GET UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" was what I could hear from the woman. I quickly bounced up my bed and looked around. It took a moment to realize I wasn't in my room at all... I attempted to find the closest mirror just to see a whole other person.

I silently gasped as I looked at myself in the mirror, at this point it wasn't even myself.. I was also stunned by how beautiful I looked.. Did I suddenly have a glow up overnight?! No, it couldn't be, I was apparently in a different house from what it seems. "Calm down.. It must be some dream, all I have to do is wake up!" I thought to myself

After thinking of what to do to wake myself up, I closed my eyes shut for a few moments and opened them, still staring at my "new" self in the mirror. I tried to think even harder then an idea came to mind. Suddenly, I hesitantly gave myself a hard slap across my face just to yelp in pain.

"OUCH!!" I screamed. This is definitely not a dream, I thought. I had goosebumps, as I continued to stare at myself in the mirror. Then once again I heard the same woman yelling again, "KIM Y/N, IF YOU DON'T GET READY IMMEDIATELY I WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS!!" I gasp hearing her yell, causing me to get ready immediately. I saw a uniform laid out on a desk, assuming it was for me to wear. I looked closely, narrowing my eyes to examine the uniform just to realize it slightly looks like the uniform from Operation: True Love, which were to be one of my top favorite webtoons I've read. I shook my head, trying to ignore my thoughts, I couldn't have been in Operation: True Love, that's rigorously impossible.

I quickly slipped on my uniform and did my hair, I did something simple, which was a low ponytail and I added a (f/c) bow to make it look cute. I then brushed my teeth and put on a little bit of makeup, which was concealer, mascara, and lip gloss, once again, something simple. I then scurried out of my room to see who the woman that was calling me, it turned out to be she was my mom. As I was staring I felt arms around my waist, someone was hugging me. I quickly turned around to see a small, petite girl about half my height. Apparently she was my sister and her name was Kim Hana. I admired her as she was so freaking cute!!

As I was admiring the adorable child I realized I had school, so I quickly sprinted out of the house, yelling "Bye Mom, love you!!", It felt awkward to say that since she technically isn't my mom but, now she is, in this life at least. As I was walking to school I heard a voice, which was a girls voice. I turned around just to see... A girl with blonde, long wavy hair with bangs, and an eye color I couldn't really describe. I narrowed my eyes, trying to get a closer look just to realize... That's Yu Ra-im from Operation: True Love!!

My eyes widened at the sight of her, was this really happening? Was I actually in Operation: True Love?! No, maybe it's just someone who looks exactly like her.. But the uniforms are exactly the same from Operation: True Love, at this point I'm just going insane.. As I was zoning out I felt a hand flicking my forehead, I snapped back to reality looking at Ra-im, at least I think she was Ra-im.

"Y/N, are you okay? You seem to be a little weird today!" She says, looking at me with concern. "Oh, uh.. I.. Uhm.. Yeah, I'm okay!" I hated the sight of looking at her, but I had to act friendly with her since it seemed like we were friends... I rolled my eyes without her looking and just followed her from behind. "Hey, uh.. Ra-im, where is Su-Ae?" I hesitantly asked, hoping I could see Su-Ae since I most definitely prefered her over Ra-im.

Ra-im stopped and looked at me with her eyes widened, "Huh..? Oh, I don't think you'd like this but she went to walk with Minu!" She hesitantly says, as she tried avoiding eye contact. I tilt my head, confused, what did she mean? Why wouldn't I like Su-Ae walking with Minu, well, I mean I don't like Su-Ae walking with Minu since I HATE Minu a lot and he's a huge jerk, but I don't think I'd admit to hating him, "Huh? What do you mean I wouldn't like that?" I reply, with sincerity in my voice.

"What?? Did you hit your head or something Y/N? You hate Su-Ae remember? And you have a huge crush on Minu!!" Ra-im says, waiting for a reply from me. I was shocked to hear this, so apparently I hated Su-Ae and had a crush on Minu?? What was I hearing!! "Huh!! O-Oh.. I uh..." I tried to think of an excuse, "Uhm, yeah yesterday I did kind of hit my head very hard, maybe it did something with my brain a little bit!.. Haha.." I awkwardly reply. Ra-im looked at me for some time before smiling, "Okay then!!" She continues to walk ahead of me, I quickly scurried over to her to catch up. Just what was going on!! I had to figure out why I had a crush on such a jerk, Minu, and I hated Su-Ae??!! And why am I friends with this two faced b!tch, stupid Ra-im!! I had to think of something... Quickly!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 - 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘!! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙸'𝚖 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!!