"Will you just go back to being in stern director mode and not this carefree uncle type mode." I said, being playful

"I will be when we are in the gym, which is now." He said, walking into the gym

I look around seeing loads of equipment as well as all the team and my brother stretching ready to train and spar. When they see Fury and I, they all go their separate ways to a piece of equipment and start training one on one. I watch my brother train with who must be Thor because Thor is being very loud, but my brother is handling himself very well. I see Peter, who is training with someone who is moving very fast, so that must be Pietro and Peter is surprisingly handling himself against the quickster. I turn to my right, watching a red head fighting someone with a metal arm, and if i remember correctly from the files i have seen, that must be Natasha Romanoff and Bucky Barnes.

"Alright, that's enough of that. Agent, time to pick who you want to spar with." Fury said totally back in director mode

"Well, you said Natasha is one of your best agents, right? So i think your best agent and second best agent should spar together." I said, waiting for his approval

"That is an excellent idea. Natasha, step into the ring and prepare yourself for sparing. Also, Natasha, i will say this without any explanation, but under any circumstances, will there be no low blows. Do you understand." He said sternly to Natasha, making me clench my jaw at him

"Fury." Clint said in a warning tone

"I understand." She said, but i wouldn't look at her

"Like i said, no explanation." Fury said, looking at me and Clint

"Fuck you Fury." I said slamming my shoulder against his body as i turn around

"Use the anger sister." Clint said as I take my top off to fight in my sports bra

"If you wasn't like a uncle to me i would have beat yoir ass for that. Being protective or not, that was out of order." I whisper for just Fury to hear

I don't wait for his reply i just walk up to the ring and duck under the ropes stepping into the ring, keeping my head down. I hear everyone walking closer to the ring to watch us fight, and i also hear my brother arguing with Fury, so i block out all the sounds around me to focus. I take a deep breath, shaking my arms, making eye contact with Natasha only for my body to relax as my soulmate mark of an hourglass on the back of my neck tingle. Fuck, Natasha is my soulmate and we are about to fight and i don't want to pull out of the fight because now i want to prove I'm a good fighter and can protect her against anyone and anything that will try to harm her.

As soon as someone rings the bell, Natasha throws a punch towards my ribs with a confused look on her face. I dodged the punch, then drove my knee into her stomach, making her stumble back, gasping for breath, and she glared at me rubbing her shoulder, which must be where my soulmark must be on her. She starts throwing punches left right and centre and try to dodge all of them, but she manages to land a couple of punches on my face. I keep letting her punch me until she looks a little exhausted then i start throwing punches at her in the same manner but i also use my knees and feet to knee her in the stomach and ribs then use my feet to kick the back of her knees.

After a couple of minutes, she grabs my arm as she falls back onto the floor of the ring, making me land on top of her. She parallels her head forward, colliding against my nose, and i hear a crack, and i know she has beoke my nose. I lift my hips up and flips us over so my back is against the floor and her back is against my chest the i quickly put her in a choke hold with my arm around her throat with my other hand locking my arm tight in place. She throws her elbows back against my ribs, trying to wind me so i let go but i just tighten my hold on her but not enough to hurt her because hurting her is the last think i want to do. After a couple more minutes, she realises she can't get out my hold and reluctantly taps the floor, ending out fight and immediately letting her go.

She climbs off me and then kicks me in the groin, making me gasp, sitting up, and my hands immediately move to cover my dick. I watch her climb out the ring, then storm out the ring, not before muttering something to Clint, who is looking at me concerned. I stand to my feet and stumble out the ring up to my brother, ignoring all the shocked faces of everyone around me.

"Clint, i feel like my dick has just been cut off, and worse, it feels like that because of my soulmate." I whisper to my brother then groan

"Soulmate!? Oh god! Natasha doesn't know about soulmates because of her past. I have to go explain to her and help her." He said, then rushed after Natasha

"Go to the bathroom, I'll bring you a bag of peas for the bruises." Fury said, but i knew the proper reason for the peas

" Fury said, but i knew the proper reason for the peas