First hug

Gojo's personality has changed. He became more good person. He always cares about a boy that he has adopted. Megumi has gone to the school. He is 1st grade pupil.
Gojo was never wait for him back. He always carries Megumi to school and takes away too.
He went to the school for to bring Megumi up. When he came to school Megumi was no there.
Teachers know Gojo cause of he always carries Megumi to school but they don't think about Megumi lives with him. They ignore realitionship between Megumi and Gojo.
Gojo was worrying cause of Megumi wasn't in gate of the school. Suddenly Gojo heard a voice- " -Hey, you Ser..."
Gojo saw a woman teacher that coming to his side.

Her:- You are Fushiguro's relative right?

Gojo:-Yeah, I came for to take him away. So... where he is? Is he okay?

Her:- The problem is he. Come on with me.

Gojo followed her and went to the director's room. There was Megumi.

Gojo:- Oh, Megumi are you here?!

The director looked at Gojo.

The director:- You are not paying attention to him.

Gojo:-Sorry, What's the problem?

The director:- Fushiguro Megumi fought with his classmates. He hurt them. He is just 1st grade if you ignore it he will be worse.

Gojo:-Okay, Sorry for him. I will talk with him seriously about it.

The director:- We have to punish him for his this bad work.

Gojo:-Please apologize him, he is a kid yet.

The director:- We can not ignore it. If we forgive him cause of he is a kid then he will do it again. He has to get lesson.

Gojo:- I understood you, okay I will punish him. He will not do it again.

The director:-Sure, I forgave it for 1st time. It won't be again.

Gojo took away him from school. They were going to home. Gojo looked at Megumi. He was very sad.

Gojo:-Don't you want to say someting?!

Megumi didn't say anyting. Gojo kneeled and said:

- What is the problem? Why did you do it?

Megumi couldn't say anyting, suddenly he started crying.

Gojo felt himself bad.

Gojo:- Hey.... Megumi... it's ok, I'm not going to punish you. I know you had a reason for to do it. Hey, Megumi... Fushiguro....
Hey, don't cry...

Gojo can read people's mind. He noticed Megumi had no reason for to do it. Just, he always feels unhappy and he has not accept everything yet after his dad sold him. He was just angry and wanted to fight his classmates.

Gojo hugged him, and said:
-It will be okay, Don't feel yourself bad I am here, here and with you.
Megumi hugged him too.