The Emperor of Heaven has lived for countless years, he clearly understood the thoughts of his child, but for his beloved son he had no choice but to agree. Lin Yong wasn't an idle prince, he had important things to attend to, but after the birthday party, he felt really worried about Rong Dan. In his anxiety, he thought of Rong Dan's hometown Qingqiu and sent her there to take refuge.

They were immortals, but in the world of mortals, what's the difference between them and mortals? At best, they just had some extraordinary abilities. Their seven emotions and six desires might be weaker or stronger, but in the end they were all the same.

Such a big event happened on the birthday of the Queen Mother of the West. Naturally delighted at the gossip and couldn't keep their mouths shut. Not to mention that Rong Dan, who was one of the main characters, wasn't even punished badly. They complained about the Emperor's favoritism. After this came and went, the rumors were hard to stop and naturally spread everywhere, making the Emperor of Heaven very angry.

It's just that these rumors inevitably had it's untruths. The more it was passed around, the more it became clear that Rong Dan wasn't been involved in this unreasonable disaster randomly, but because of an untimely jealousy.

Chun Ge already had a lot of prejudices against Rong Dan. If Rong Dan had three points of responsibility from the rumors, she saw eight points. Still she didn't reject Lin Yong despite her unwillingness. After all, before Cang Yu's friend, Chun Ge was the leader of the Qingqiu clan. If she rejected Lin Yong and refused to take in Rong Dan, she would offend Lin Yong, and inevitably sell herself short in the demon world. As if she was so afraid of the Emperor of Heaven that she doesn't even dare shelter her own.

But if she agrees to Lin Yong, things will be much simpler. Lin Yong will owe Qingqiu a big favor, which is equivalent to having the favor of the Emperor of Heaven in the future. What's more, although the current Emperor was ruthless in temperament, there was nothing illegal about Chun Ge taking in Rong Dan. He won't be able to find an excuse even if he threw a fit.

Comparing the two points, even though Chun Ge was reluctant she still nodded and agreed. In the end, everything was focused on the Qingqiu's Fox Clan.

In a few days, Rong Dan will return to Qingqiu.

After Xuan Jie explained this matter calmly, he suddenly moved closer to look at Cang Yu, he said quietly: "Chi Shuishui said you were sad, and Qian Niang said your soul left with that woman, but over the years you've never looked sad to me at all. But I don't quite understand such a reaction with just her name."

"Emotional matters have always been this complicated," Cang Yu gave a perfunctory explanation, but his heart skipped a beat.

The plot of course wants to open a harem for Rong Dan. In the original plot, she didn't return to Qingqiu, but to her mother's former residence, just in time to catch up with the two leaders of the demon world. After a private rendezvous, the two were fascinated by her innocence and beauty, and formed a polyamorous relationship from then on.

In the middle of the journey, Rong Dan also took the time to visit the first two human members of her harem. Both of them had turned into handsome middle-aged uncles. They still miss Rong Dan because of their love affair in their youth. They have never married and each had only adopted a child.

Cang Yu thought of the powerful correction ability of the plot, and suddenly became much calmer. It's true that it's easy to get accidentally caught up when following the heroine, but for the time being, it didn't matter what kind of butterfly flapped her back to Qingqiu. If she wanted a harem, she still has to go back to the human world.

Seeing his complicated expression, Xuan Jie added, "She'll arrive in three days. You don't have to hide."

Cang Yu sighed softly and looked at Xuan Jie. Seeing his sincere expression, he guessed that Qian Niang outside was probably of the mind. Let alone Chun Ge and Chi Shuishui. He could say something, but it was all his fault. He and Chun Ge cried about how affectionate he was, which made everyone take it more seriously than they needed to.