THE STORY BEGINS

"Catch me!" The girl said as she ran through the field of flowers. The sunflowers swayed like they couldn't be happier with her presence. Wherever she went, there was a brightness that followed her. "Nadya, don't wander off too much" Her dad exclaimed looking at her. Neglecting her father's words, she ran off a bit too far from the yellow fields. Just after crossing over the fence, she ran and ran as fast as she could. She wanted to get away from them even if all she could do is run. She was tired of them faking all the time. Tired of them acting like they care about her.

One night, she heard her parents arguing over something. When she reached their room, she stopped in her tracks as she heard her name coming out of her mother's mouth. "I have asked them if they are willing to welcome Nadya too" her mother said. "What did they say?" her father asked. "They said yes of course but mentioned we should hurry up" Her mother replies. Nadya hears all of their conversations in state of disbelief and shock. There was no way in hell they were marrying her off at such young age. She was only fifteen for god's sake. "I know you don't like me but isn't that a bit too much?" Nadya thought to herself. That moment she decided she isn't going to stay here for long. She had enough of their tantrums and hatred on her and now she was going to put this to an end.

She was still running with all these thoughts in her head until she reached the train tracks a bit further from their sunflower fields. She didn't notice and stumbled over the train tracks. Her feet was stuck between them and then she hears a shrill squeal. She panicked as she saw a train on its way moving towards her. She remembers that one time her sister told her about an accident happened on this tracks. She was sick to stomach after hearing that, so much that she even had a nightmare of her getting stuck. She tries hard to remove it but she was panicking so much, even her hand started to tremble badly. Exhausted, she closes her eyes and accepts her fate.

Her feet ached as she snapped back to reality only to realize that there wasn't any train. It was her hallucinating once again. She would have died from a panic attack if it wasn't by a train. She hated herself for that but she knew she could not stop her mind from hallucinating. After calming herself down she untied her shoe and got her feet out of it to get free from the tracks. Unfortunately she had to leave her favorite pair in her hometown. She crossed the tracks carefully this time and went through the way to her cousin's house.

"Iba! Open up I'm here" Nadya calls her cousin while knocking on the door. Iba's house was a small local farmhouse with some lilies around it. Iba loves growing flowers and little plants so her house is always decorated round the year. "I swear I'm going to break in through the window if she doesn't opens up in a minute" Nadya murmurs to herself. Iba knows everything about her, even more than her own sister ever knew. Her sister was married off to some weird man who had a moustache that curled up to his cheekbones. Nadya hated him at first glance. At first for his moustache then later for him taking her sister away from her. "Are you trying to slam down my door?" Iba asks as she opens up the door. "Bet I was going to" Nadya replies while giggling with excitement. After thinking of running away for so many years she was finally going to do it. "I can tell it by the grin on your face you seem pretty excited" Iba says as she gestures her to come inside. Nadya follows her inside and goes straight upstairs to the guest room. The guest room was actually a spare one so Nadya kept most of her stuff here rather than at her parent's place. She enters the room and searches for her bag. She didn't had much to pack, just a pair of shoes, some change of clothes and yeah, her journal. How could she forget her journal when it was her only way of coping when she has a bad day. Bad day...yeah she also remembered the day she got to know her sister was going to get married. It was a bad day. Nadya got startled as Iba slammed open the door. "I swear you are going to give me a heart attack one day" Nadya yells at her cousin. "I brought you something" Iba grinned while holding out a smart phone.