𝟒 - 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

Start from the beginning

"I wasn't planning on leaving," he pointed out as he stretched himself off the middle of the bed, trying to find the other male's green gaze which seemed to be so far away from his own. "Did I scare you?" he leaned in closer to him, tugging onto the sheet which the driver held to cover his body.

As Max reassured Charles that he had no intentions of leaving, Charles felt a subtle shift in their proximity. His attention, once fixed on the bed, now redirected towards Max's deep blue eyes, the darkness that had clouded them moments ago dissipating. Nodding in response to Max's question, Charles acknowledged the importance of honesty, moving in closer as he spoke.

"Yes," Charles began, "I wasn't scared of you, though. I was just afraid that I didn't know what was happening." He explained, choosing his words carefully. Charles wanted to ensure that Max didn't misconstrue his feelings. Charles was well aware of the public perception of Max as aloof, but he, like others who truly knew him, recognized the genuine and kind nature beneath that exterior.

"Did you sense I was going to cum?" Charles asked, the corners of his lips lifting slightly as he tried to ease the mood, his shoulder brushing against Max's and when the man didn't pull away, he leaned closer —he liked it better when there was less space between them. Charles was playing a dangerous game, knowing that this wasn't something that was meant to survive past this night but because it was Max in his bed of all people, he'd never be able to truly separate the events from how he felt about him.

Max adjusted himself to sit beside Charles, leaning his elbows on his knees to find a comfortable position. The contrast between Max's nakedness and Charles, whose body was concealed beneath the white sheets of the bed, was stark.

"I did, it was pretty obvious," Max teased, playfully bumping his shoulder against Charles and pushing him before settling back into place. "I assumed you wouldn't last very long with all that moaning," he chuckled, injecting a light-hearted tone into the conversation before delving into the more serious matter at hand.

"Are you okay?" Charles whispered, despite being the only ones in the room. "You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to; I just got worried." He assured him and, hesitantly, brushed his pinky against Max's.

"I'm okay," Max replied convincingly, redirecting his blue gaze to meet Charles's face. "I just don't like to get my hair pulled, that's all," he explained, offering a partial truth that seemed slightly at odds with the intensity of his earlier reaction. Charles, with his deep understanding of Max, knew that fabricating lies about his personality and reasons was futile. Over the course of their careers, Charles had seen enough to discern the authenticity beneath Max's exterior.

"I should have told you," Max confessed, releasing a heavy breath.

"I won't do it again," Charles affirmed, acknowledging the unspoken boundaries that they were navigating. "But for the record, I do like getting my hair pulled," he added, injecting a touch of humor into the conversation.

His gaze fell to the placement of their hands, fingers lightly brushing against each other. "Do you want to go again?" Max inquired, his tone carrying an assurance that the previous incident wouldn't be repeated.

This time, their kiss unfolded slowly, each movement deliberate. Charles's hand, not entwined with Max's finger, delicately stroked Max's cheek, offering an unspoken invitation. The lack of urgency allowed Charles to appreciate the moment, realizing he was kissing Max, the familiar presence from his childhood.

Wrapping his arm around the brunette's waist, he pulled him in, bringing the other driver to his lap. Feeling his weight rest on his legs, Max lowered the grip of his hands to the brunette's hips, furthering the touch of his hands until his palms rested on top of his bare ass cheeks. Igniting back the warmth between them, Max parted away from their kiss to let his lips travel down the line of his jaw as his hands sinked into the skin of his bottom.

There was nothing in the world that could have broken Charles away from that kiss, his mouth glued into Max's even as he was lifted and repositioned on the man's lap— fitting perfectly on him and making Charles arch his back a little so his chest was pressed against Max's as they kissed. Ignoring the warning signs in his head that were screaming at him for making the night more intimate than it had intended to be, Charles made little sounds of satisfaction as the driver's hands trailed down his body as if he was the one sculpting him— the boy's body perfectly fitting into the hands that he normally only spotted holding a trophy.

The brunette leaned his head back, running his fingers through the hair on the nape of Max's neck, careful not to pull on it but enjoying the feel of him. "I don't want you to stop," he whispered, his eyes shut as his body quickly reacted to every touch it was given. He didn't want the man to stop for one night but also wished he could have him to himself more than for one night but if that was what he had, he was going to make it worth it. "It took you no time to turn me on again..," he confessed, his hips grinding a little on his lap as he tried to reposition himself in an attempt to keep himself from caving in and stroking his own member. "Max..," he mumbled, bringing a hand to his abdomen and inching closer to his cock.

Max could feel himself become hard again, his member growing against the other driver's crotch, matching his own arousal. "Let's skip the foreplay this time around," he whispered against his ear.