Talking to a baby , she hadn't done that since she last visited the Zigvolt family to give the children a gift as to congratulate their birth and babysitting if needed . Which rarely happens .

Though that was years ago when they were still an infant . Probably I'd be visiting the Zigvolt's again , heard from Baul he's expecting another grandchild soon because Sereia plans on having a third one . ( Name ) thought before she snickered . " Ah ... Imagine the chaos , Zigvolt's will be Zigvolt's . "

      She imagines the Zigvolt household , becoming loud once again with chaos - loud as it already was but she helped teach the two kids to use their inner voices rather than scream so all is peaceful , for now . But still , she has her hopes the next one would be an angel like their father , and not some loud mouth like their mother and grandfather ... As much as she loves the Zigvolt family like her own family . They make her ears bleed , literally .

    But the chances were low though , the Zigvolt genes were dominant . " Probably a mini Baul or Sereia ... "

Still , the little one listened to her ramblings but he did not sleep . ( Name ) pinched the bridge of her nose - why is this child not sleeping ?

    " Uh , are you hungry ? " she tried to guess , that must be it . " Hm ... Unfortunately for you though , me nor your father aren't capable of lactating milk . Wait - did Lilia even adopt you yet ? "

    ; " I found him , sooo I decided to take him . " She recalled Lilia's earlier words , to her that was concerning at first because ... Lilia does not know how to take care of a human child . Faes ? Probably , he knows a thing or two and regarding about adoption ...

    Lilia will probably not do it legally . The man just takes and keeps whatever he finds . But she'll make sure that Lilia adopts the kid legally , if ... He decides to keep the young one , of course .

  " Still ... What am I going to do now ? We don't have anything for you ... " She frowned , she wasn't sure if it was alright to feed him water yet . Probably not .

   " Should I try look for something outside ... ? I think I've heard of a flower that mimics the taste and minerals of breast milk ... " That may be an excellent choice ... But she doubts she'll find anything after the heavy rain from earlier . Not to mention how muddy it'll be .

   The little one responded to her with a babble again . As if telling her something - but ( Name ) does not speak baby language " I don't quite get what you mean , " the fae responded as peered down at the baby in the crib . Who continues to move around with arms ourstreched . " Uh ! " The said little one spoke again before his lips quivered as his hands balls up to fists .

Don't tell me it's going to ...

And then , he opened his tiny mouth .
" Wah ... ! " And then let out a cry .

( Name ) sighed .

   Oh it was going to be a long night .