𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏

Start from the beginning

Rafe looks away from the phone to the door of the bathroom once again, his mind been gearing up to think about the possible passcodes that Hope might use as her passwords. Something that he can guess out.

Her birthday, he thought.

He glances back to the screen, his thumb tapping it with the numbers in his mind for her birthday.

"One...six...zero...five" he mumbles with his fingers working its work but it was wrong. He let out a cuss, at the fail attempt.

He try it again.

"Zero...five...one...six" he tried, putting them in backwards and it's actually corrected. It bring him to her home screen.

A smirk once again plaster on his lips when he's succeed. Bad choice to put your birthday as your passcode if you don't want people easily access into your phone by one guess.

Rafe quickly scurrying to her message box, taking a minute to scan every names until it stops at one. The recent one at the top of the list.

He taps JJ's name and it brings him right into their conversations. There's bunches of them and it's enough to tell him that all this time she had JJ's number and they've been talking to each other.

He clenched his jaws, especially when he reads the sweet words from both of them. He ignores it and he's back to read the recent texts from him.

Hey

I know this probably not a very good time

But uh, r u free rn, can we talk?

And I'm sorry for what I said, really.

Rafe keep reading the texts over and over again, wondering what he could do to stop JJ from keep talking with Hope. That's when his thumbs start to hovering on the keyboard.

I don't want to talk to you.

Stop texting me.

Rafe types it, reading it multiple time to make sure it looks like Hope who send it. He's waiting for JJ's responds.

His ears are still perks up at the sounds that coming from the bathroom, in case Hope is going to come out anytime sooner but he's still can hear the water running. He can make sure he's still good here.

A ding coming her phone again forcing his attention back to the screen. Another texts from JJ.

Princess, pls. Don't say that

I'm sorry for what I said. You're right, it's your life and I can't say anything abt it

Let's talk, oky? I promised I'm not gonna be mad

Rafe let out a heavy grunt.

No JJ. I dont wanna talk to you

Just leave me alone and stop texting me

Or I'm gonna block you

Rafe send them again, a satisfied smirk plaster on his lips. Proud of his works, knowing that it's going to work. He can eliminate JJ from Hope's life and be able to keep with him.

Don't be like this, Hope

You want to throw away everything bcs of him?

Drop it JJ

Or I'm going to block you. I'm not joking abt it

Hope pls

No, leave me alone. I don't wanna see you anymore