1) Captured

Floyd's pov

A sharp pain echoed through my head, my mind was fuzzy and my vision was blurry. All I could remember was picking berries for breakfast, then the next thing my world blacked out. As I opened my eyes slowly, lights were beaming into my face, "Am I finally in heaven?", I said

"No, idiot." A female voice replied.

I tried to get up and sit, hand on my head as I groaned, finding where the voice came from. Then I looked to my side to see a girl with vibrant green locks of hair tied into a ponytail holding a book of..trolls?? I yelped of panic, backing away from her. Her expression seemed unfazed. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Look, what are you? A pop troll or what? This book shows that your features look like it but your makeup and clothes aren't giving." She said, completely ignoring my question.

I looked to the window, it's closed shut. The door? It's locked. Double locked. I needed to escape, God knows what would happen to me if I stay longer.

I got up and attempted to run, but she caught me and put me in a fish tank and covered it with books. I ran to the walls of the tank, banging it and stressing about my situation. I WAS LITERALLY KIDNAPPED BY A GIANT. "You're not going anywhere pipsqueak! I've got a dream to achieve and YOU, you are exactly what I needed." What she needed?? What does she mean by that?! I'm just a troll that just keeps traveling for survival, what could she possibly need from me? unless...

The door locks started jiggling and the door later opened. "Velvs! I'm homee!!" A male voice started to ring though the entrance hallway. A boy that looked similar to this weird girl came in. He was pretty...wait what.

"Veneer! Finally. I've got something to show you" oh, so Veneer was his name. She pointed at me, and shock mixed with terror was painted on his face. "Velvet, I-IS..IS THAT A TROLL?!! VELVET PLEASE DON'T TELL ME.." "Oh come on, little brother! I've finally found the key to our success! Our fame! Our new life!" "B-but sis! WH-WHAT IF WE HAVE LAWS ABOUT KIDNAPPING TROLLS! I DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL!" His voice was filled with panic. "We won't go to jail if no one finds out! Dumbass!" The girl who's name seemed to be Velvet rolled her eyes and flipped her hair. Veneer was walking back and forth, biting his nails and looking worried. "What even is your plan?!" He asked "Y'know, it says in this book that we can have a beautiful singing voice by inhaling, or applying on skin a troll's essence. You know how we struggle because our, especially yours, singing voices are so bad!" Oh, so that's why they needed me. "You're sick Velvet." "Shut up Veneer! I'm only doing this for us and for our future, I don't wanna live the life of being a nobody in a place of nobodies anymore, I wanna be KNOWN, KNOWN TO THE WHOLE WORLD, AND TO HISTORY! Now, be a good little brother and fetch me a perfume bottle."

The green haired boy rushed to their room and came back with an empty purple diamond perfume bottle. Velvet quickly unscrewed the cap, picked me up with disgust out of the fish tank, and dropped me inside the perfume bottle, then screwed the cap back on. I could still smell the scent of the perfume which smelled like black raspberries and vanilla. As much as it smelled nice, it made me nauseous as the concentrated fragrance replaced the fresh air that I used to breath. Good thing theres a small hole on the cap. "Watch this" she picked up the perfume bottle and sprayed it on herself as I could feel my energy slowly draining. She started to vocalize melodies sounding angelic."See? Now try it brother" I could see that she was very happy. "No thanks, I'm just going to my room." Veneer said with a disappointed frown. "Suit yourself" Velvet said with a smirk.

Oh this gotta be the best day of my life. Totally.