Three

I refused to believe that I just walked in on my fiance and cousin having sex on my wedding day, this all had to be a bad dream but the hot tears that now streamed down my face told me otherwise the pain I felt as my heart ripped into shreds told me the truth.
This was happening I just caught them together. Sarah quickly grabbed the bedsheet and wrapped herself in it and David quickly picked up his underwear and put it on.

"It's not what it looks like. It is but let me explain", David said.

"What's wrong why did you run off? Have you gone mad?", my father asked as he walked in with the rest following behind me. He looked like wanted to say more but stopped when he saw what was happening in front of him.

"What the fuck is going on here!", he demanded as his eyes darted between David and Sarah.

My aunt gasped in shock and collapsed to the ground.

"What does it look like?", Athena mocked "These two have been sleeping together",

"You fucking bastard!", my father screamed in anger and punched David in the face.

"Why? why did you do this to me David?", I finally found the voice to speak.

"All this time you've been lying to me while sleeping with my cousin? And you Sara you're nothing but a whore! I want you out of my house immediately!",
I yelled and ran pushing past my father who stood by the door with tears streaming down my face ignoring David's calls for me to stop.

I hate him. I hate him so much.

"Clara my darling ", I heard my father call pushing at the handle as he tried to get in. "Open the door my dear", he gently said, this was the first time I had heard him be so nice for a long period of time.

"Please leave me alone", I sobbed.

"Sir what do I tell the guests?", our wedding planner asked.

"Don't do anything stupid!", he sighed and walked away to probably deal with the guests.

I don't know what time I woke up or how long I cried. But my room was plunged in darkness and only the moonlight pouring through the window illuminated it.

I turned on the light and looked at the wedding dress on my bed. I felt so much anger and pain I took it in my hand and began ripping it to shreds.

"You're a lair! I hate you! I hate you so much!", I sobbed while ripping it up. Why was this happening to me, I was supposed to be happy, today was supposed to be the happiest day of my life but I ended up getting betrayed by the people I love the most in this world. I have never felt such immense pain that tore me up from the inside out. I wish I had my mother beside me maybe she would know how to make the pain go away.